The Circle Extension from LUXHAIR™ HOW™ created by Tabatha Coffey is an 18” one-piece extension on a thin, circular band. You may have heard of flip in or halo extensions, which are similar, but this is really something special. The Circle Extension gives you an instant hair transformation without clips or any other form of adhesive. A two layer weft of 18” hair is attached to an invisible band, which slips around your head to add lush length and natural looking volume in seconds. The hair is revolutionary Keralon ™ light heat resistant synthetic fiber, which allows you to style with heat tools up to 320 degrees. Lightweight, easy to apply and clip-free, the Circle Extension is a whole new kind of hair extension. To apply:
1. Slip the halo over your head, with the extension at the back of your head.
2. Position band around the top of your head like a hair band. Use a fine-tailed comb to pull the top strands of your hair over the band to blend in.
3. Style using a curling iron or flat iron if desired, and you’re ready to go!
• Keralon ™ Light Heat Resistant Synthetic Hair Fiber – A revolutionary, lightweight hair fiber that feels luxuriously silky and soft, and can be styled with heat tools up to 320 degrees. It was developed for the HOW™ collection to the exact denier, thickness and weight as natural human hair.
• Double Layer Weft – Two connected wefts of hair provide more coverage, fullness and volume than the single weft found on most hair extensions.
• Invisible Band – Lighter shade band on the light hair colors and darker shade band on the dark hair colors to better blend in with your hair.
EXPERT TIPS & STYLING IDEAS
• Try BeautiMark care products for synthetic hair to help extend the life and maintain the quality of your hairpiece.
• The Hair Trix Comb by BeautiMark helps keep your hair detangled and frizz free.
• We recommend Smart Heat tools for styling. When styling heat friendly synthetic fiber, do not exceed the manufacturer recommended heat settings of 320 degrees.