f you have partial hair loss, fine or thinning hair a full wig might not be the best option. However, Wigs.com offers a wide variety of hairpieces which are ideal for coverage over isolated areas of hair loss and also give you thicker, fuller hair.
Hair Solutions for Thinning Hair & Hair Loss
Check out our recommended coverage options below to find the ideal hair solution for you!
Front Coverage | Bangs & Fringe
Clip-in bangs and fringes offer coverage at the front hairline, quickly covering up an uneven hairline with fuller coverage.
- easiFringe HD by easihair
- easiFringe Remy Human Hair by easihair
- Human Hair Bang by Raquel Welch
- Clip In Bangs by hairdo
- Swept Away Bang by hairdo
Partial Top Coverage | Small base top pieces
Small base top pieces are perfect to disguise thinning hair by giving you extra fullness at the part.
- easiPart HD by easihair
- easiPart Remy Human Hair by easihair
- Chameleon by Raquel Welch
- Short Top Extension by Tabatha Coffey HOW
- Front Line by Wig Pro
Full Top Coverage | Large base top pieces
Large base top pieces are perfect if you need coverage on the entire top area. These pieces often have a monofilament base that creates the look of natural hair growth where the hair is parted.
- Top Billing by Raquel Welch
- Faux Fringe by Raquel Welch
- Sonata by Raquel Welch
- Milan by Noriko
- Berlin by Noriko
- NEW: Special Effect by Raquel Welch