Do you notice how the days seem to just fly by? As working women, stay at home moms, retirees… women of all walks wonder more often…. “Where is my time going in such a hurry?” time is becoming the most coveted asset.
“Me Time” feels like a thing of the past, or at least a thing of such short supply. Not sure about you but it takes time to look and feel my best. But the ability to look great all day is becoming more difficult to achieve with longer work hours, commutes, and demands from our children’s schedules too! 60% of people who own a smart phone are in ‘work mode’ 14+ hours a day. Running errands has become a job in itself! All this leads to a collective sense of urgency in today’s society. Fast paced lifestyles call for products which make our lives a little easier.
One of the most time consuming “me time” activities is getting ourselves ready to face the day! How many times do you short cut the hair and makeup routine so you can get out-the-door? Honestly, the hairstyle is usually the first thing to be sacrificed to the Time Godz. (Just say no to the scrunchie!) There’s no reason to give up looking your best. Confidence is key. Don’t give up on great hair just because of time.
Wigs are the easiest solution for achieving perfect hair! It’s not just for thinning hair or hair loss anymore. With innovations in wigs over the last 5 years, they’re now virtually undetectable (if you get a good one). And you don’t have to break the bank to get a great style. You can get a wig for all occasions or budgets. Although human hair wigs are what many want, synthetic wigs have come far to feel and move just as perfectly as natural hair. Now you have the luxury of choice! If you’re not already hooked, here are some helpful tips that’ll help you go out on that limb and try wigs:
• Look for something similar to your current style for emergencies.
• Have a short style you feel comfortable pulling off for those days when you have to brave the heat or wind. Nothing is cuter than a great short cut for that fresh sporty look.
• Play with colour! Most of us can pull off multiple colours. But who wants to risk a salon dye job on a colour you’ve never tried before? Easy fix. Grab a wig in your style/cut (or go for a new one) but feel free to experiment with colours you’ve always wanted to try. (Go lighter for summer and choose a richer or darker colour for fall and the holidays!)
• Be confident! Know that a good quality wig will not fall off (even in the wind) and cannot be detected. Sure, you may be able to tell because you see yourself every day in the mirror, but most people will just think you are having a great hair day or just left the salon!
• Wigs aren’t the only way to instantly perfect hair. Hair pieces and extensions also provide great solutions. Of course, there is a little more effort to get the right colour match and it does take a bit longer. But it will give you the perfect hair day and that extra bounce in your step that a wig will.
• Lastly, we have to stick together. So many women are not aware of how far wigs and wearable hair has come. Don’t be afraid to share your time-saver secret with your friends.
With the demands of life choking down our time and freedom to pamper at a comfortable pace, fight back. Use the innovations of the times to get back some time. Why not make wigs and wearable hair the accessory which can change the way you get ready to face the world. Try it.
It’s about time!