While you may mentally check out when summer starts that doesn’t mean you should go lax on your summer hairstyles. You can still look cute and put together. We’ll tell you how!
Fast & Fab Summer Hairstyles
With the help of a few hairpieces and hair extensions, these summer hairstyles are easy breezy and effortlessly chic – just what you need for the hot summer months!
Summer Hairstyles in Full Swing
Try a ponytail hairpiece to add length and flair to your summer hairstyles. A ponytail hair extension like the 23” Wrap Around Pony is made from heat-friendly synthetic hair so you can curl or straighten it depending on how you’d like to style it.
- Low and to the side for a boho look.
- In a fishtail braid to give your fingers a workout!
- In a high and straight ponytail to channel the 90s.
Updos in a Breeze
A hair wrap is a girl’s best friend. This is a piece you can throw on in a second, but still manage to look super chic in the end. We know the scrunchie has gotten a bad rep over the years but the Stylemaker Hairwrap has completely converted us to the ‘wrap-n-go’ hairstyle!
- Low and messy for a chic but relaxed style.
- Straight and spiky for a funky edgy look.
- High in a sleek top knot or in a messy ballerina bun.
This season, hair color is required! Colorful and bold hair is hot, and color hair extensions are totally on trend! Try easilites hair extensions in as many colors as you’d like to shock and impress this summer.
- In a sleek ponytail to liven it up.
- Braided into your hair for a Technicolor plait.
- In an updo to electrify your pompadour.
If edgy color is not your thing, try a sweet and simple braided headband, like the Serenity for a boho-chic look.
- As a headband to keep the hair off your face.
- Across your forehead for that 70s look.
- As a garland in a messy updo for a milkmaid hairstyle.