There are currently no items selected for compare.
In order to compare items, click "add to compare" on a product page or within quick look.
Call 800-581-2001 for assistance
Vintage Volume Pictorial/Tutorial
We’re in the middle of awards season! And we can't wait to see how celebrities will wear their hair to all the award shows. After all, Hollywood stars set the hair trends during this time of year.
Having a Golden Globes 2013 viewing party this weekend? Check out our quick hair tutorial to help get your locks red carpet ready!
What you’ll need to recreate this beautiful Vintage Volume hairstyle:
- easiVolume hair extension by easihair (Choose a length that best matches your own hair. We used the 14” easiVolume hair extension.)
- Pin curl pins
- Curling Iron (We used the 1” Nano Ceramic Curling Iron with Smart Heat Controls.)
- Create a section from temple to temple around the back, and secure the top section with a clip.
- Attach the easiVolume hair extension. Note: Watch a video on how to apply easiVolume – the piece shown here is the 14”, in color 4. (You should choose an easiVolume hair extension that best matches your hair length and color.)
- Blend your own hair over the easiVolume. Quick Tip: Before you begin curling, spray the entire head of hair with a working spray or light hold hairspray
- Curl the hair using a 1 inch curling iron. Taking sections that are equal to the barrel size of the curling iron. The tool we’re using here is the 1” Nano Ceramic Curling Iron.
- Set curls in place using pin curl clips. Here’s the trick: Alternate the direction of the curls along the sides and face frame area.
- Spray again with hairspray and allow the curls to completely cool.
- Once the curls have cooled gently remove all the clips.
- Back comb/tease the entire head of hair.
- Using a boars bristle brush, lightly smooth the surface of the hair to create shape. Be careful not to take the bristles to deep into the hair, doing so will remove the tease.
- 10. Direct the hair into the desired shape using the boars bristle brush and your other hand to guide the hair.
Set with a strong hold hairspray and you’re ready to walk that red carpet!
This post was posted in Hairpieces & Extensions, How-to Tutorials and was tagged with extensions tutorial, hairstyle with hair extensions, hairstyle with volume, how-to, red carpet hairstyle, vintage volume pictorial, vintage volume tutorial