There are currently no items selected for compare.
In order to compare items, click "add to compare" on a product page or within quick look.
Call 800-581-2001 for assistance
Party Pony How-to
It's officially party season!
Glam up your look for the holidays using hairpieces and extensions. We'll show you how!
What you'll need for the Party Pony hairstyle:
- 22” Pony/Fall Extension by Daisy Fuentes WOW™
- Bobby pins (4-6)
- Curling iron
- Start by curling your hair to match the texture of the ponytail extension this particular piece comes curled. (By the way - if you wish to wear this ponytail straight, you can straighten it with your favorite flat iron because it is made with heat-friendly synthetic hair.)
- Section your hair from ear to ear and place it into a small bun or ponytail. Clip the top section out of the way for Step 4.
- Place the base of your drawstring pony over your bun or ponytail and pull the elastic band to tightly secure. Open the small clip located on the top, comb it over your hair, and then snap it closed.
- Unclip the top section from Step 2 and taking the tip of your teasing brush or comb, prep a small section to tease.
- Start at the crown and pull up a 1-2 inch section – the smaller the section the more volume you will create. Brush the hair back mid-way and run the brush down the length of the hair towards the crown, when you reach the scalp pull the brush out and start again. Make quick short strokes until you have the desired height and fullness. (Tip: the bigger the hair the closer to god.)
- Every time you backcomb spray a little bit of hairspray so that it holds the hair longer.
- Carefully use your brush to smooth down any fly-a-ways.
- Wrap smaller sections of the top around the base of the ponytail attachment and secure with bobby pins.
- To finish it off, pull sections of the secured top up to reach the desired height and look.
That's all - super easy, right? If you give it a shot let us know, we'd love to see how your Party Pony turns out!