Gabor is about everyday beauty that comes from elegant, short styles. So what does that mean for this legendary line’s new collection?
The Spring 2016 Collection comes in 5 new styles: Radiant Beauty, Soft and Subtle, Lasting Impression, and High Impact which are constructed with natural front hairlines and special monofilament features from the Gabor Luxury Collection. Sublime features FlexLite® modacrylic synthetic fiber, and the Gabor® Personal Fit™ Cap which uses thin yet resilient stretch material that molds to the shape of your head and is part of the Gabor Next Collection.
- Sublime is styled with a slight wave and added texturizing for fresh, breezy movement that gives you endless styling options.
- Radiant Beauty is designed to let your personality shine with a “scrunched” texture and long layers of free-formed curls to give you a look that’s always in trend.
- Soft and Subtle is a flattering cut for many face shapes and features tumbled waves in a blunt bob so that you get a stylized look that’s also casual.
- Lasting Impression offers you a modern cut that's natural looking and believable with its smooth wave on top and uneven layers cut around the ends.
- High Impact is a look with stunning effect that’s achieved by layered waves which give you natural body for a flattering shape and a face-framing eyelash bang that comes in at just the right moment for the finishing touch.
Our favorite is Soft and Subtle. This bob is so much fun with its layered waves that give just the right amount of length. It’s truly a style that looks good on anyone and feels very light. We love the fact that the medium length makes it a simple style that’s manageable and can be worn every day. Yet it’s very chic. We feel it strikes that perfect balance between being too tame and too messy which is very in trend right now.
Which one is your favorite? Leave your comment on this post!