A world of color and texture paraded down the runways of New York Fashion Week. This fabulous week of style showcases all the upcoming looks in fashion and luckily for us, beauty and hair.
For 2013 Spring Fashion Week, bright wigs, color extensions, braids, bangs and crimped hair (yes, you read correctly, crimped hair!) were reoccurring trends on all shows.
With the designer’s endless options of wigs and hair extensions it’s no wonder that so many enviable hair trends graced the catwalk. And while the runway’s looks are a little extreme for every day, with wigs and hair extensions there’s always a fab alternative!
Get-the-look with our help:
- Rock some candy-color wigs à la Anna Sui with costume wigs for a fun night on the town!
- Keep up with Betsey Johnson and crimp your style with clip-in crimped wigs and hair extensions.
- Oscar de la Renta proved that color is never out style, you can brighten up your hair with clip-in color extensions.
- Add a braid or two for Hervé Léger’s “peek-a-boo” look with clip-in braid extensions.
- Karen Walker’s exudes cool with eye grazing bangs - try the look with clip-in bangs (or trim them for a less dramatic look).