There are currently no items selected for compare.
In order to compare items, click "add to compare" on a product page or within quick look.
Call 800-581-2001 for assistance
Finalists Announced! Show & Tell - Video Review Contest
We’re halfway through our Show & Tell Contest – your finalists have been selected! Thanks for all the participants who submitted their fantastic videos to our contest.
Time flies when you’re having fun! We truly loved everyone’s participation. Each contestant was unique in their own particular way. Our finalists and their videos are featured at Wigs.com, take a look here. You simply MUST watch them!
So. Who do YOU think should be the winner of the $1000 Shopping Spree? Let us know! Choose your favorite video and be sure to Vote & Share here! Stay tuned – the winner will be announced February 24.
Didn’t get to give your two cents about your favorite wig, hair extension or hair piece? Don’t worry, soon you’ll be able to review each of your favorite products at Wigs.com. If you’re bummed about missing the contest, you should check out our Facebook page! We have some goodies in store for you! Congratulations to all the finalists, and good luck!
1. Erika Kovacs' personality was infectious!
2. Sarah Phillips took us on a beautiful tour of her life where her favorite wig never failed to make an appearance.
3. Dana Groothuis showed us her lyrical and vocal talents by singing her review!
4. Antony Saavedra demonstrated to us how versatile clip-in bangs can be. (P.S. We really like hearing from the guys!)
5. Yvette Spearman showed us how saucy and convenient her wig is!
6. Vanessa Daviddi shared her love for Hairdo all the way from Italy!
7. Stacey Baker explained to us why she’s loyal to this wig as an Alopecia patient.
8. Michela Chiarot also loves Hairdo!
9. Kelly Sigler was very thorough and detailed in her video review.
10. Josephine Lanza taught us how quick and easy it is to wear a wig.
For official rules, click here.