Spirit by Jon Renau is part of the Evolution Collection, designed for women with complete hair loss. This beautiful, long, layered wig is unlike any other. As part of the Evolution Collection, Spirit epitomizes a meaningful advancement in hair replacement after years of research and testing in collaboration with women who have alopecia. All Evolution caps are a petite average size, ideal for someone with total hair loss.
Wigs in the Evolution Collection are designed to be trimmed to your exact hairline specifications for a personalized and seamless look and fit. You can do it yourself or take it to a salon professional. Either way, the Evolution Customizing Kit and the how-to video seen here are recommended. The comfort details and advanced materials of the Evolution cap are distinctive. The 100% hand-tied, stretch cap offers supreme comfort and ventilation plus natural hair movement. The perimeter of the cap is made of polyurethane and silicone, which maintain the cap's secure fit -- with or without adhesive. Strategically placed silicone sections within the cap also ensure a non-slip grip. Once customized, the Swiss lace front creates an extremely natural-looking hairline. The double layer Swiss lace section on top creates the appearance of natural hair growth along with a soft, comfortable wear. And the luxuriously soft human hair is 100% Remy!
Spirit is also available in an Exclusive Colors version for a special array of colors, including shaded (darker roots), syrup (fashion forward highlights) and Renau Naturals (vibrant natural hues without dyes).
LEARN MORE about the cap design, customization and proper care.
Jon Renau offers refurbishment services for Evolution wigs. Please ask The Wig Experts for details.
• 100% Remy Human Hair – Offers the most natural look and feel, it’s less likely to tangle and can be styled with heat tools like your own hair.
• 100% Hand-tied Cap – Completely hand-knotted stretch cap creates supreme comfort and natural movement, allowing each individual hair to move freely like natural hair. It allows stretch from front to back and ear to ear.
• Swiss Lace Front –Hand-tied lace front requires customization to match your exact hairline specifications. Once customized, it creates the most natural looking hairline, allowing you to style hair off the face. Blue adhesive tape can be attached for a more secure fit.
• Double Layer Swiss Lace Top – Similar to monofilament, allows multi-directional parting and the appearance of natural hair growth where the hair is parted.
• Silicone – Provides a grip to the skin on your scalp with or without the use of adhesive.
• Polyurethane – Sections on the perimeter of the cap where you can apply red adhesive tape if needed.
• Metal Stays – Bendable for a smooth fit.
• Petite/Average Cap Size – Well suited for women with complete hair loss.
EXPERT TIPS & STYLING IDEAS
• We recommend using the Evolution Customizing Kit (along with the how-to video) to personalize your product, which you can do yourself or take to a salon professional.
• Try Pure Care by BeautiMark care products for human hair to help extend the life and maintain the quality of your wig.
• The Hair Trix Comb by BeautiMark helps keep your hair detangled and frizz free.
• The Wig Stand by BeautiMark is the perfect place to keep your wig when you’re not wearing it.
• The lace front is a delicate material and should be handled with care.