16" HF Synthetic Hair Extension (1 Piece) | Clip In
- Find Your Wig Size
- How to Choose Color
- How to Wash A Human Hair Wig or Synthetic Wig
- Ask us a question
- Return Policy
Finding the perfect wig color isn’t always easy. Sometimes you’ll see exactly the style and cut you want, but what about color? Say you’ve searched and found the perfect pixie cut. You love the bold textures and the feathered all over layers but it’s in the color R829S+ which is a medium brown with ginger red highlights. You’re looking for more of a golden wheat. Luckily, you don’t have to give up your style, we’ve got you covered! Learn more about: How to choose color to Understanding Wig Colors?
16" Clip-In Hair Extension by Christie Brinkley gives you longer, fuller, more beautiful hair, and is so easily to add. Its loose wave texture is designed to blend naturally with your own hair to provide maximum volume.
The special Excelle™ synthetic hair fiber is easier to care for than your own hair, and the hand-blended colors makes it the most natural-looking hair around. Use styling products as needed or even heat style.
How to Get Attached:
- Part your hair from ear to ear, and clip out of the way with the included duckbill clips.
- Slide the extension’s center clip into the middle of your part. (For fine hair, tease the roots a little before you start. That’ll make things more secure.)
- Attach the next clips one at a time making sure the piece lies flat with no gaps.
- Unclip your hair and blend together with the extension.
- Too long? Not long enough? Start over, parting your hair higher or lower to get the length you want.
|Brand:||Christie Brinkley by HairUWear|
|Product Type:||Clip In Hair Extensions|
|Product Weight:||3.25 oz|
|Overall Length:||16 in|
|Hair Type:||Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair|
|Approximate Length:||16 in|