Longing for Long | Synthetic Lace Front Wig (Mono Top)
403.99 – 408.99 475.00
BEST SELLER | "Make it easy." Longing for Long is one of Raquel Welch's longest layered wig styles with so many ways to make it your own. It's a silhouette loaded with tumbled, cascading waves that offer just the right amount of fullness to deliver a natural look and appeal. It's a style that can be scrunched up for more texture, or brushed out to create a glamorous soft wave. The Sheer Indulgence monofilament top allows for natural looking off-the-face styling and multiple parting options. Longing for Long is a synthetic lace front wig that's part of the Signature Collection.
- Sheer Indulgence Monofilament Top - The base is machine-made, and the hair on the entire top of the wig is hand knotted one by one throughout the entire top for natural movement and parting flexibility.
- Temple-to-Temple Sheer Lace Front - Virtually invisible lace front that provides off the face styling flexibility with the look of natural hair.
- Velvet-Lined Ear Tabs and Nape - Ensures a secure and comfortable fit.
- Memory Cap II® Base - It's the Patented Memory Cap® construction with a finer, yet resilient stretch lace for the lightest most comfortable and secure fit available.
- Vibralite Fiber - Ready-to-Wear and specially formulated to simulate the natural look and feel of protein rich hair.
|CAP DESIGN||Lace Front, Monofilament, Wefted / Basic|
|HAIR FIBER||Synthetic Wigs|
|TEXTURE||Wavy / Curly Wigs|
|PRODUCT MEASUREMENTS||Front: 14" | Crown: 14" | Sides: 14" | Back 14" | Nape: 12.5"|
|PRODUCT WEIGHT||5.75 oz.|