Hillery | Human Hair Lace Front Wig (Hand-Tied)
While average size wigs tend to fit about 95% of customers, you will find that quite a few wigs also come in petite and large sizes. Consider that many also have adjustable straps that give up to 1.5” so that you can achieve a comfortable and secure fit.
To determine the right size wig for you, measure the circumference of your head from the front hairline, behind your ear, to the nape of your neck, to your other ear and then back to the front hairline. Jot down your measurement then consult the table below. Please note that sizes may vary slightly by brand and that not all wigs are available in all cap sizes.
Finding the perfect wig color isn’t always easy. Sometimes you’ll see exactly the style and cut you want, but what about color? Say you’ve searched and found the perfect pixie cut. You love the bold textures and the feathered all over layers but it’s in the color R829S+ which is a medium brown with ginger red highlights. You’re looking for more of a golden wheat. Luckily, you don’t have to give up your style, we’ve got you covered! Learn more about: How to choose color to Understanding Wig Colors?
One of the keys to making your wigs, hairpieces and hair extensions look great longer, is proper care. Love your hair & it will love you back! Here are tips to help guide cleansing, conditioning & styling.
How to wash wigs!
Find tips to wash your wig like a pro and make sure you:
- Keep your wig looking beautiful, longer
- Avoid stretching or damaging the cap
- Manage tangles and matting
- Reduce shedding and frizz
- Restore Luster
Need help with other wearable hair problems, ask one of our experts 1-800-581-2001
Step 1: Detangle
Before you wash, make sure you carefully detangle the hair using a wide tooth comb. Start from ends and work toward the root to decrease shedding.
Step 2: Rinse
Use lukewarm water and rinse from roots to ends. Do not soak as this can lead to tangling. Tip: If your wig is curly, try leaving the hairnet on
Step 3: Shampoo
Loosen shampoo in your hands and work through the hair. Distribute a small amount of shampoo evenly throughout the hair. Tip: Use circular motions to clean the cap
Step 4: Condition
A) For synthetic hair: Spray leave-in conditioner from the mid-shaft to the ends. Tip: Avoid the root or knots B) For human hair: Leave in for a few minutes before rinsing. Do NOT apply conditioner to the root. Tip: If dry or damaged, use a deep conditioner
Step 5: Rinse
Let lukewarm water flow in the same direction of the hair to avoid tangling. Squeeze and press the hair; do NOT wring. Tip: Towel blot to remove excess water
Step 6: Dry
A) For synthetic hair: Air dry on a folding wig stand Tip: Gently part the hair with a comb before wig dries B) For human hair: Blow dry about 80% and then round brush until smooth
Hillery by Wig Pro is a nicely layered mid-length wig. The human hair allows you to style the wig with heat tools, just like your own hair. The 100% hand-tied cap creates natural movement and is incredibly soft and comfortable to wear. And the lace front creates the illusion of a natural hair line, while also allowing you to style the hair off the face. Hillery is a natural-looking and sophisticated style.
- Human Hair has the most natural look and feel, and can be styled with heat tools, just like your own hair.
- 100% Hand-tied cap is entirely hand-knotted, meaning each individual hair is carefully tied to the base. This creates natural movement and allows the hair to move freely. The soft cap makes it more comfortable to wear and is ideal for a sensitive scalp.
- Lace Front is virtually invisible sheer lace that creates the appearance of a natural hairline and gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
EXPERT TIPS & STYLING IDEAS
- Pure Care by BeautiMark care products for human hair help extend the life and maintain the quality of your wig.
- The Hair Trix Comb by BeautiMark helps keep your hair detangled and frizz free.
- Consider purchasing the color ring through our loan program in order to select the best color match.
- We recommend customization by a salon professional to achieve your desired look as human hair can be easily trimmed and styled.
|Product Weight:||3.5 oz|
|Cap Construction:||100% Hand-Tied, Lace Front|
|Hair Type:||Human Hair|
|Ideal Face Shape:||Diamond,Heart,Oval,Pear,Round|
|Approximate Length:||Front 8" | Crown | Sides 8" | Nape 7.5"|