Marusha Mono | Long Synthetic Wig (Mono Top)
- Find Your Wig Size
- How to Choose Color
- How to Wash A Human Hair Wig or Synthetic Wig
- Ask us a question
- Return Policy
Finding the perfect wig color isn’t always easy. Sometimes you’ll see exactly the style and cut you want, but what about color? Say you’ve searched and found the perfect pixie cut. You love the bold textures and the feathered all over layers but it’s in the color R829S+ which is a medium brown with ginger red highlights. You’re looking for more of a golden wheat. Luckily, you don’t have to give up your style, we’ve got you covered! Learn more about: How to choose color to Understanding Wig Colors?
Marusha Mono by Ellen Wille is a long wig, a layered style – smooth and straight with a soft side bang and wispy, flipped ends. This modern wig features a monofilament top and is ideal for an average head size. The density of the ready-to-wear synthetic hair looks more like natural hair and requires little to no customization or thinning. Marusha Mono is part of the Ellen Wille Hair Power collection.
- Monofilament Top – Hand-knotted to create the appearance of natural hair growth where the hair is parted, the full monofilament top allows for parting versatility.
- Synthetic Hair – Ready-to-wear, pre-styled and designed to look and feel like natural hair.
- Cap Size – Impeccably tailored to fit smoothly and securely around the head, it’s ideal for a petite to average head size.
- Color – The array of beautiful, dimensional colors were hand-picked to compliment this style.
|Product Weight:||5.2 oz|
|Cap Construction:||Monofilament Top|
|Hair Type:||Synthetic Hair|
|Ideal Face Shape:||Heart, Oval, Round, Square|
|Approximate Length:||Front 5.5" | Crown 12" | Sides 10" | Nape 11"|