There are currently no items selected for compare.
In order to compare items, click "add to compare" on a product page or within quick look.
Call 800-581-2001 for assistance
Wig Updo Tutorial
It’s officially wedding season!
Whether you’re a bride-to be, a maid of honor, a bridesmaid or a guest, you can create this easy hairstyle on your favorite wig and look amazing on any big day.
To achieve the most easy and natural look possible, we chose the Angie wig by Jon Renau. Keeping in mind that wedding days are a formal affair (and a very important at that!) we chose to go with the best of the best when it comes to wigs. Angie is made from 100% remy human hair and has a 100% hand tied cap with a monofilament top and a lace front. The 100% hand-tied cap construction will give you the most comfortable fit while the monofilament top gives the illusion of natural hair growth which allows you to part the hair in any direction. The lace front allows you to style the hair off the face. When it comes to wigs it doesn't get any better than this!
What you’ll need for this updo hairstyle:
- Long wig or your own hair – We used Angie by Jon Renau (watch the product video on Angie).
- Elastic band (1)
- Bobby pins (2-4)
- Hairspray – Be sure to use the appropriate hair products for your wig’s fiber (see all hair products by BeautiMark).
- Pull your hair back into a low ponytail and secure with an elastic band. Quick tip: choose a band that matches the hair color so it will blend in.
- Split hair in half just above your elastic.
- Loop the ponytail through the space created in step 2 (you’ll create an inside out ponytail).
- Take the hair left out of the ponytail and wrap it around your finger to create a roll.
- Secure the rolled up bun with bobby pins before releasing your finger. Quick tip: be sure to keep the hair low and over the hairline to disguise the edge of the wig cap.
- Set the hairstyle with a medium hold hairspray (be sure to use the appropriate hair product for your wig’s fiber, see all hair products by BeautiMark).