Tuscany by Raquel Welch is a long, layered and luxurious style. This below-the-shoulder cut offers long face-framing layers that perfectly blend with expertly tapered ends. Wear it straight and demure or style it with full soft waves for a more dramatic effect. Tuscany features Certified Authentic™ 100% Remy human hair, a 100% hand-tied cap, Sheer Indulgence™ lace front and full monofilament top. And the colors are specially processed in Italy. Although considered an average cap size, this wig also works great for those with a slightly larger head size or someone concealing a full head of hair. Tuscany is part of the RW Grand Collection, an upscale luxury line from Raquel Welch.
• Certified Authentic™ 100% Remy Human Hair – the finest quality of human hair is exceptionally strong, healthy, soft, shiny and less likely to tangle because the cuticle is still intact and aligned. Style with heat tools and treat just like your own hair. This hair is incredibly soft, vibrant and luxurious. HairUWear is the only company that certifies their Remy human hair.
• 100% Hand-tied cap – entirely hand-knotted, meaning each individual hair is carefully tied to the base. This creates natural movement and allows the hair to move freely. The soft stretch cap makes it more comfortable to wear and is ideal for a sensitive scalp or larger head size.
• Sheer Indulgence™ Lace Front – ready-to-wear and virtually invisible, it creates a natural looking hairline that offers off-the-face styling versatility and contours to the shape of your head. It extends 1 ½ inches.
• Sheer Indulgence™ Monofilament Top – hand-knotted and creates the illusion of natural hair growth where the hair is parted, allowing you to part the hair in any direction and change the location of the part.
• Grand Collection™ colors – specially processed without bleach, ammonia or other harsh chemicals, giving you the most natural, vibrant color that’s long lasting. The coloring process is referred to as de-pigmentation. The original hair color molecule has been delicately extracted using a patented non-toxic formula, and a new color molecule takes its place. This environmentally safe process, which is performed in Italy, takes up to 20 days. The result is colorfast and fade-resistant hair that has not been subjected to damaging chemicals to remove the hair’s original color.
• Non-slip silicone strips and patches – strategically placed on the velvet-lined ear tabs and nape, eliminating the need for double-sided tape.
EXPERT TIPS & STYLING IDEAS
• We highly recommend having your wig customized by a salon professional to achieve your desired look as human hair can be easily trimmed and styled.
• Pure Care by BeautiMark care products for human hair help extend the life and maintain the quality of your wig.
• The Hair Trix Comb by BeautiMark helps keep your hair detangled and frizz free.
• Consider purchasing the color ring through our loan program to help select the best color match.
• The lace front is a delicate material and should be handled with care.