Full Sweeping Side Fringe Clip in Bang | Synthetic Bang (Clip In)
- Find Your Wig Size
- How to Choose Color
- How to Wash A Human Hair Wig or Synthetic Wig
- Ask us a question
- Return Policy
Finding the perfect wig color isn’t always easy. Sometimes you’ll see exactly the style and cut you want, but what about color? Say you’ve searched and found the perfect pixie cut. You love the bold textures and the feathered all over layers but it’s in the color R829S+ which is a medium brown with ginger red highlights. You’re looking for more of a golden wheat. Luckily, you don’t have to give up your style, we’ve got you covered! Learn more about: How to choose color to Understanding Wig Colors?
Full Sweeping Side Fringe Clip in Bang by Christie Brinkley completes any hairstyle and frames the face to perfection. Change your whole look in a snap with this clip-in side-swept bang! It’s not too wispy, not too heavy and tailored to lay flat and natural, for a look that’s incredibly realistic and completely without commitment. Full Sweeping Fringe can be worn on either the left or right side.
Hair2wear’s special Excelle™ synthetic hair fiber is easier to care for than your own hair, and the hand-blended colors makes it the most natural-looking hair around. Use styling products as needed or even heat style.
How To Get Attached:
- Pop open all 3 pressure-sensitive clips.
- Part your hair ¼ inch over from where you usually make your side part.
- Slide the front clip into your front hair line and snap the clip closed.
- Slide the 2nd clip so that it’s parallel to your part and snap the clip closed.
- Slide the 3rd clip into position so that the hairpiece lies flat.
- Make your usual side part. Blend that ¼ inch together with the hairpiece.
|Brand:||Christie Brinkley by HairUWear|
|Product Weight:||0.5 oz|
|Hair Type:||Synthetic Hair|
|Approximate Length:||8 in|