The Softie Accent Print
The Softie Accent Print by Jon Renau is made from the softest Bamboo Viscose fabric, this headband can be worn over a Softie as an accent or by itself. Wear it with your hair or to cover the hairline of a wig/topper that doesn't have lace front. The Softie Accent remains warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Available in solid colors and prints.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Place beanie around neck and slide
up above hair line and ears
2. Adjust to desired placement (beanie
can be worn twisted or folded as a headband)
1. Hold opening and “shake” forward and
down to close opening
2. Slide on like a cap
3. Adjust placement as needed
- Bamboo Viscose Fabric - Wicks moisture away from the skin to keep you cool and dry.
- Comfortable Cap - The cap is one size fits all and the bamboo fabric has a soft, smooth texture and it great for sensitive skin.
- Multiple Uses - Can also be worn as a sleep cap.
EXPERT TIPS & STYLING IDEAS
- The full coverage cap can be worn with or without hair.
- Purchase in different colors or prints to compliment different outfits.
- Pair with a halo or full wig to change your look.
|Collection:||Headwear by Jon Renau|