How-To Style Prime Power Hair by Ellen Wille
What you'll need to get the Perfect Loose Wave Hairstyle with Spirit by Ellen Wille:
- An Ellen Wille wig. We used Spirit by Ellen Wille.
- A 1 inch curling iron. We used the 1” Professional Ceramic Spring Iron by Gold N Hot.
- Set your curling iron to a maximum temperature of 350 degrees. Any higher will melt the fibers.
- The secret to perfecting this style is leaving the ends straight. Start by taking a 1 inch width piece of hair from the part and wrap it around the barrel of the curling iron leaving about 2 inches uncurled.
- With the curling iron twist the hair away from your face to create an outward curl.
- Hold for about 5-10 seconds.
- Pull the barrel lower on the curl and hold for another 2-3 seconds.
- Gently pull the curl as you remove the curling iron from the hair.
- Repeat this process working your way around your head until you arrive at the other side of the part.
- Run your fingers through your hair a few times to soften the curls.
- Now you have the perfect loose wave!
SHOP: ALL ELLEN WILLE PRIME POWER HAIR STYLES