Can I swim with a wig on?
FEBRUARY 22, 2023
- Clip your hair up and try to avoid fully submerging it.
- If you’re planning a full dunk into the water, consider wearing a swim cap and ensure that the fit is snug so that no hair escapes.
- Waiting to comb or brush your hair once your wig has dried will help prevent tension on the fiber and less shedding
- Always use a detangler or conditioning spray with a wide tooth comb while detangling and use gentle strokes, from ends to roots.
- Make sure to cleanse and condition soon after a dip in the pool or ocean. Human hair is especially susceptible to drying out after exposure to chlorine and salt water, and will need a deep conditioning treatment with a hydrating conditioner.
- Try a shorter style or even a separate wig altogether for these occasions so that you can keep your favorite tresses safe.
Shop The Blog!
As seen in 2nd image
Sign Up for Emails
Hear and learn about products and sales before they go live.
Also get can’t-miss info before everyone else.