How To Create a Braided Bridal Look
What you'll need for the Braided Bride hairstyle:
- Long lace front wig. We used Gisele by Jon Renau.
- Bobby pins (1-2)
- Hairspray. We used Flex-Hold Hairspray by BeautiMark
- Start with a long lace front wig. We used Gisele by Jon Renau.
- Take a 2 inch section and braid it, while directing the hair back.
- Secure the braid in place using a bobby pin.
- Gather all hair to one side and secure with a hair tie, creating a low pony.
- Take the ends of your pony and loop them back through the hair tie.
- Pull and fan the hair out in small sections.
- Set and hold your look. We used Flex-Hold Hairspray by BeautiMark.
- You now have a casually elegant updo! It’s perfect for your big day… or every day.