How To Create a Half Crown Twist
What you’ll need for the Half Crown Twist hairstyle:
- Bobby pins (2-4)
- Long, lace front wig with loose waves. We chose Limelight by Raquel Welch
- Shaping Crème by BeautiMark
- Style & Hold Hairspray by BeautiMark
- Start with a long lace front wig. We used Limelight by Raquel Welch.
- Take two 1 inch sections on left side, and after applying Shaping Crème by BeautiMark to your fingertips, twist the two sections until you’re about 3 inches from ends.
- Pull the twist across and secure with a bobby pin.
- Repeat Step 2 on the right side.
- Repeat Step 3 on the right side.
For the final look, we recommend setting with Style & Hold Hairspray by BeautiMark. The Half Crown Twist hairstyle can be dressed up or down to complete any look.