Posted on February 25 2018
Having curly hair is a blessing in disguise. The versatility and hairstyle changes you are able to make is convenient as the options are endless. For the individuals who are not able to make it to the beauty salon as often as their hair needs attention, bring the salon-styling treatment to your home. What deciphers if a product is salon approved is the quality and brand of the product. The product resources we will provide with you are all products used in salons or as everyday use.
One of the main importances of curly hair is deep conditioning the hair down into the roots to the ends of the hair. Curly hair is naturally twisted and curled and is susceptible to tangle more so often than non-curly hair. If your curly hair has been battling frizz whether due to humidity or the lack of protein and moisture within the strands.
Below are a list of several deep conditioning treatments that can replenish your hair back to it’s natural bounce!
- Redken, Matrix Biolage, Paul Mitchell, as well as others are brands that always a glowing recommendation amongst salons as they are notorious for their immense product quality. Redken’s All Soft Heavy Cream is a deep conditioning treatment mask designed to deliver intense moisture. This specific product was designed to soften, replenish hair, and control frizz. Curly hair can be a bit challenging to maintain and if not controlled, will frizz, especially in humid weather.
- Matrix Biolage’s Hydrasource Conditioning Balm not only conditions, but detangles and hydrates hair. This hair-replenishing product was designed to seal the cuticle to lock the moisture for moisture balance.
- Paul Mitchell’s Super Charged Treatment was designed to deliver an intense dose of moisture for dehydrated hair whole boosting shine and improving elasticity. If your hair has lost some of it’s bounce or shine due to color, this product so happens to be color safe, vegan, and paraben-free.
- Ouidad’s Deep Treatment Curl Restoration Therapy sets itself apart from the rest as it was designed specifically for curly hair. This product replenishes lost moisture and nutrients, reduces frizz and breakage, and courishes curls to the highest of quality.
- Jon Renau’s HD Smooth Detangler can be used with the ease of spraying the desired amount of the product 6-8 inches away from the entirety of the hair just before combing, with a wide tooth comb, through to eliminate tangles and frizz to restore health luster and body.
- BeautiMark’s Daily Protect Leave-In Spray will give your hair the extra moisture it needs before heat styling, brushing, or exposure to the elements of sun and wind. Excellent for eliminating frizz, the antioxidant and nutrient blend protects and hydrates generously throughout the day!
When using deep conditioning hair treatments, apply the product to damp, towel-dry hair. Leave the product on the hair anywhere between 5-15 minutes. Once the treatment has had time to soak into the hair, rinse thoroughly.
Now that we have guided you to saving a salon trip, use these beneficial resources in order to give your curls the salon treatment they have been waiting for!
What are your favorite curly hair care products?