High Fashion | Remy Human Hair Lace Front Wig (Hand-Tied)
While average size wigs tend to fit about 95% of customers, you will find that quite a few wigs also come in petite and large sizes. Consider that many also have adjustable straps that give up to 1.5” so that you can achieve a comfortable and secure fit.
To determine the right size wig for you, measure the circumference of your head from the front hairline, behind your ear, to the nape of your neck, to your other ear and then back to the front hairline. Jot down your measurement then consult the table below. Please note that sizes may vary slightly by brand and that not all wigs are available in all cap sizes.
Finding the perfect wig color isn’t always easy. Sometimes you’ll see exactly the style and cut you want, but what about color? Say you’ve searched and found the perfect pixie cut. You love the bold textures and the feathered all over layers but it’s in the color R829S+ which is a medium brown with ginger red highlights. You’re looking for more of a golden wheat. Luckily, you don’t have to give up your style, we’ve got you covered! Learn more about: How to choose color to Understanding Wig Colors?
One of the keys to making your wigs, hairpieces and hair extensions look great longer, is proper care. Love your hair & it will love you back! Here are tips to help guide cleansing, conditioning & styling.
How to wash wigs!
Find tips to wash your wig like a pro and make sure you:
- Keep your wig looking beautiful, longer
- Avoid stretching or damaging the cap
- Manage tangles and matting
- Reduce shedding and frizz
- Restore Luster
Need help with other wearable hair problems, ask one of our experts 1-800-581-2001
Step 1: Detangle
Before you wash, make sure you carefully detangle the hair using a wide tooth comb. Start from ends and work toward the root to decrease shedding.
Step 2: Rinse
Use lukewarm water and rinse from roots to ends. Do not soak as this can lead to tangling. Tip: If your wig is curly, try leaving the hairnet on
Step 3: Shampoo
Loosen shampoo in your hands and work through the hair. Distribute a small amount of shampoo evenly throughout the hair. Tip: Use circular motions to clean the cap
Step 4: Condition
A) For synthetic hair: Spray leave-in conditioner from the mid-shaft to the ends. Tip: Avoid the root or knots B) For human hair: Leave in for a few minutes before rinsing. Do NOT apply conditioner to the root. Tip: If dry or damaged, use a deep conditioner
Step 5: Rinse
Let lukewarm water flow in the same direction of the hair to avoid tangling. Squeeze and press the hair; do NOT wring. Tip: Towel blot to remove excess water
Step 6: Dry
A) For synthetic hair: Air dry on a folding wig stand Tip: Gently part the hair with a comb before wig dries B) For human hair: Blow dry about 80% and then round brush until smooth
"In a perfect world… we'd all wear couture." This wig has the details Fashionistas are mad for: a nonchalant sweep of bang, gentle volume, generous length. It’s simple… just turned up a notch. The height of ‘High Fashion.’ Precision cut, long straight layers translate into the ultimate in beautifully blended, natural movement. Brush the hair off the face or sweep it down across the forehead for a more seductive effect. High Fashion is part of the Couture Collection… Who says dreams can’t come true.
- 100% Certified Authentic Remy Human Hair- Redefines luxury with hand selected, third party tested, full cuticles. Which means all the cuticles run in the same direction to deliver a softer, more natural looking hair with more...
- Pinnacle™ Cap- Silicone Coated Stretch Mesh and strategically placed Silicone Strips work together throughout the cap to offer the ultimate secure fit.
- 100% Hand-Tied Knotted Base- A state-of-the-art knotting method that allows for natural movement.
- Adjustable Elastic Strap with Flat Hook- Velcro straps are encased in a sleeve of stretch mesh. Adjusts up to a ½ inch in either direction to achieve a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Ear to Ear Swiss Lace Front- The delicate yet strong Swiss Lace Front is ultra-fine and soft to blend perfectly with all skin tones, to give the appearance of a natural hairline with ultimate comfort.
- French Drawn and Double Mono Top- Hides the hand-knotting to assist in styling that is versatile for a believable look and extreme comfort.
SKU: RWHIGHFSN Product Type: Wig Hair Type: Remy Human Hair Cap Construction: 100% Hand-Tied, Lace Front, Double Monofilament Cap Size: Average Product Weight: 6.5 ounces Approximate Length: Front: 10.5" | Crown: 15" | Sides: 13" | Back: 14" | Nape: 11.5"