Arrow | Synthetic Lace Front Wig (Mono Part)
- Find Your Wig Size
- How to Choose Color
- How to Wash A Human Hair Wig or Synthetic Wig
- Ask us a question
- Return Policy
Finding the perfect wig color isn’t always easy. Sometimes you’ll see exactly the style and cut you want, but what about color? Say you’ve searched and found the perfect pixie cut. You love the bold textures and the feathered all over layers but it’s in the color R829S+ which is a medium brown with ginger red highlights. You’re looking for more of a golden wheat. Luckily, you don’t have to give up your style, we’ve got you covered! Learn more about: How to choose color to Understanding Wig Colors?
BEST SELLER | The Catwalk-look of the next generation. Arrow Wig by Ellen Wille is a modern and long, long, long wig with layers that frame your face perfectly. A side-swept bang adds a perfectly feminine touch, while the wavy layers lend a beachy look that certainly won’t miss the target. Arrow is part of the Ellen Wille Perucci Collection-the NEXT GENERATION WIGS! Watch Ellen Wille Arrow video and read customer wig reviews below!
- Monofilament Part - Hand-knotted to create the appearance of natural hair growth where the hair is parted and is sheer to blend in with all skin tones.
- Lace Front - Hand-knotted, ready to wear and virtually invisible. The lace front creates a natural-looking hairline for off-the-face styling versatility.
- Synthetic Hair - The synthetic fiber retains its style even through washing and requires much less maintenance than Human Hair or High-Heat fibers.
- Velvet Lined Ear Tabs - Contain a wire that bends to conform to the shape of your temples. Constructed with a soft, velvet material for added comfort.
- Adjustable Smooth Velcro Straps - Soft straps adjust up to a 1/2 inch in either direction to achieve a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Basic Cap [also referred to as Capless] - This lightweight cap is constructed with spaces between the wefts to allow for ventilation to keep your scalp cool.
Arrow was featured in our blog post Losing Hair | Rachel's Hair Loss Story!
|Product Weight:||4.75 oz|
|Collection:||Perucci by Ellen Wille|
|Cap Construction:||Lace Front with Left Monofilament Part|
|Hair Type:||Synthetic Hair|
|Approximate Length:||Front 14" | Crown 14" | Sides 13" | Nape 13"|