How To Create a Side Swept Look
What you'll need for the Side Swept hairstyle:
- Long wig. We used Adriana wig by Jon Renau.
- Bobby pins (2-4)
- Hairspray. We used Style & Hold Hairspray by BeautiMark.
- Make a side part using a rattail comb.
- Sweep hair over the tip of your ear and let it fall over your natural hairline. This will conceal the edge of the wig.
- Pin hair to that side with bobby pins (crisscross the pins for the strongest hold). At this point you can apply some hairspray to tame flyways for a smooth finish. And Voilà! You’re done!