Disc | Synthetic Wig (Mono Part)
- Find Your Wig Size
- How to Choose Color
- How to Wash A Human Hair Wig or Synthetic Wig
- Ask us a question
- Return Policy
Finding the perfect wig color isn’t always easy. Sometimes you’ll see exactly the style and cut you want, but what about color? Say you’ve searched and found the perfect pixie cut. You love the bold textures and the feathered all over layers but it’s in the color R829S+ which is a medium brown with ginger red highlights. You’re looking for more of a golden wheat. Luckily, you don’t have to give up your style, we’ve got you covered! Learn more about: How to choose color to Understanding Wig Colors?
Disc by Ellen Wille is a short, asymmetrical boy cut with a soft, tapered neckline and angled fringe. This modern short wig features a monofilament left-side part, and is ideal for a petite to average head size. The density of the ready-to-wear synthetic hair looks more like natural hair and requires little to no customization or thinning. Disc is part of the Ellen Wille Hair Power collection.
- Left Monofilament Part – Hand-knotted to create the appearance of natural hair growth at the left side part.
- Synthetic Hair – Ready-to-wear, pre-styled and designed to look and feel like natural hair.
- Cap Size – Impeccably tailored to fit smoothly and securely around the head, it’s ideal for a petite to average head size.
- Color – The array of beautiful, dimensional colors were hand-picked to compliment this style.
|Product Weight:||2.6 oz|
|Cap Construction:||Monofilament Part|
|Hair Type:||Synthetic Hair|
|Ideal Face Shape:||Heart,Oval,Square|
|Approximate Length:||Front 5 - 6" | Crown 4" | Sides 2.5" | Nape 1.25"|