Jane Exclusive Colors | Discontinued
- Find Your Wig Size
- How to Choose Color
- How to Wash A Human Hair Wig or Synthetic Wig
- Ask us a question
- Return Policy
Finding the perfect wig color isn’t always easy. Sometimes you’ll see exactly the style and cut you want, but what about color? Say you’ve searched and found the perfect pixie cut. You love the bold textures and the feathered all over layers but it’s in the color R829S+ which is a medium brown with ginger red highlights. You’re looking for more of a golden wheat. Luckily, you don’t have to give up your style, we’ve got you covered! Learn more about: How to choose color to Understanding Wig Colors?
• Remy Human Hair- Highest quality human hair looks, feels, and moves beautifully. Offers incredible styling versatility.
• Smart Lace - Ready to wear lace front mimics the appearance of a natural hairline and allows for styling away from the face.
• Monofilament Gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in multiple directions.
• Hand Tied Cap Construction- Allows each individual hair to move freely like natural hair.
To protect your human hair investment we recommend BeautiMark styling and care products. BeautiMark is specially formulated for human hair wigs and extensions.
We recommend washing and styling human hair wigs prior to wearing.
Lace is a delicate material and should be handled with care.
To best preserve the style and life of your wig we recommend placing your wig on a folding wig stand when not in use.
|Collection:||Smart Lace Human Hair Collection by Jon Renau|
|Cap Construction:||100% Hand-Tied|
|Hair Type:||Remy Human Hair|
|Ideal Face Shape:||Diamond,Heart,Oblong,Oval,Round,Square|
|Approximate Length:||Front 4" | Crown 5.5" | Sides 3.75" | Back | Nape 1.75"|