Short and Sweet | Synthetic Wig (Basic Cap)
- Find Your Wig Size
- How to Choose Color
- How to Wash A Human Hair Wig or Synthetic Wig
- Ask us a question
- Return Policy
Finding the perfect wig color isn’t always easy. Sometimes you’ll see exactly the style and cut you want, but what about color? Say you’ve searched and found the perfect pixie cut. You love the bold textures and the feathered all over layers but it’s in the color R829S+ which is a medium brown with ginger red highlights. You’re looking for more of a golden wheat. Luckily, you don’t have to give up your style, we’ve got you covered! Learn more about: How to choose color to Understanding Wig Colors?
Short & Sweet by Gabor is an expertly layered, short cut with a hand-knotted top for varied parting choices. This smart silhouette can be styled tousled, smooth or somewhere in between. The Personal Fit™ cap creates a custom fit as it molds to the shape of your head. Open wefting in the cap allows for better air ventilation, making it more cool and comfortable to wear. And the ready-to-wear FlexLite® synthetic hair looks and feels like natural hair. Short & Sweet is part of the Gabor Spring 2014 Wig Collection.
- Hand-knotted Top – Though not a monofilament, it creates the appearance of natural hair growth and allows for styling versatility.
- Personal Fit™ Cap – Utilizes a stretch material that molds to the shape of the head for a lighter, more comfortable and secure custom-like fit.
- FlexLite® Synthetic Hair Fiber – Ready-to-wear, pre-styled and both fine and lightweight to better replicate human hair.
- Salon Inspired Luminous Colors – Offer multi-dimensional shades, subtle depth and natural looking highlights.
- Velvet-lined Ear Tabs and Velvet-lined Extended Nape – Protect skin from friction.
- Ultra-thin Adjusters – Provide a better fit and added comfort.
|Hair Type:||Synthetic Hair|
|Ideal Face Shape:||Round, Diamond, Oblong, Pear, Heart, Oval|
|Product Weight:||2 oz|
|Approximate Length:||Front: 2.5" | Crown: 3.5" | Sides: 2.25" | Back: 3" | Nape: 2.25"|