How To Create a Rolled Updo
What you'll need for the Rolled Updo hairstyle:
- Long wig. We used Angie by Jon Renau.
- Elastic band (1)
- Bobby pins (2-4)
- Pull your hair back into a low ponytail and secure with an elastic band. Quick tip: choose a band that matches the hair color so it will blend in.
- Split hair in half just above your elastic.
- Loop the ponytail through the space created in step 2 (you’ll create an inside out ponytail).
- Take the hair left out of the ponytail and wrap it around your finger to create a roll.
- Secure the rolled up bun with bobby pins before releasing your finger. Quick tip: be sure to keep the hair low and over the hairline to disguise the edge of the wig cap.
- Set the hairstyle with a medium hold hairspray.