It doesn’t matter what style you embrace for your hair: a blonde bob or a deep chocolate shoulder-length look, the options with wigs are endless. But sometimes, choosing a new wig style can leave you stumped.
We’ve decided to put together this ultimate list of top wig styles from our Wigs.com experts.
1. Zara by Rene of Paris has subtle, soft waves that will make you look like you've perfected at-home beach waves. This synthetic wig has a lace front and lace part making this fashionable style look effortlessly natural. With a lace front and monofilament part, this style could not be more realistic!
Our expert Tanya, the Client Care Manager at Wigs.com, loves the Melted Marshmallow color. “The loose beachy waves and the color are fantastic,” she said.
2. It's easy to see why Touch by Ellen Wille made the list. This short wig gives off loose beachy waves, and since the fiber is synthetic, it doesn’t need any extra styling. It’s got all you need: a natural lace front hairline, an open-wefted cap for breathability on the scalp, and a beautiful monofilament part, which replicates a bio part.
Client Care Rep Sophia said: “It's a cute, fun, and flirty style. The cherry mix color is a winner! Never did I think that color could look so good on me. This piece is lightweight and simply flawless.”
3. There’s a good reason why Upstage by Raquel Welch is a best seller. It’s a light, sleek bob that's perfected for its wearer. The Tru2life heat-friendly synthetic fiber feels as real as you can get, plus it allows you to style the wig any way you prefer. Upstage features a lace front, hand-tied cap, and monofilament base for a natural-looking part. Leave it straight, or use a curling iron for a subtle bounce.
Client Care Rep Brianna says, "my go-to style is a short cute layered look so the Upstage is exactly that! The hair is so soft and the bangs are very flattering to my face, the light density, and the lace front with the mono top makes it look so natural and beautiful!"
4. Rachel by Jon Renau features soft, wavy layers that can be left as is or curled tighter for a glammed look. This wig doesn’t only look great, but it also feels great. Its SmartLace™ front and hand-tied monofilament cap make it comfortable, realistic, and easy to style.
“Rachel is one of my personal favorites because it offers versatility and natural movement with the hand-tied cap design,” said Kerry, one of our Client Care Reps. “The beautiful curls are perfect for a soft tousled look for the daytime or a more polished look for an evening out.”
5. The Good Life by Raquel Welch doesn’t get any better than this. One of the most luxurious wigs in the brand’s line, The Good Life by Raquel Welch, is made of 100% Remy human hair. Perfectly blended layers and a below-the-shoulder cut give this a straight out of the salon look. The Good Life also has all the features a wig wearer loves: a 100% hand-tied knotted base that allows natural movement, adjustable elastic straps to secure the wig to your hair, a Swiss lace front that blends to your hairline, and a Pinnacle™ cap that’s made of silicone-coated stretch mesh for a versatile and authentic look. It’s called the Good Life for a reason!
Client Care Rep Monasia shared her thoughts on this style, "I love this style because it is very sleek, chic, and full. I also love the dimension the layers in the front offer."