How To Create an Undone Bun Look
What you'll need for the Undone Bun hairstyle:
- Elastic band (1)
- Bobby pins (4-6)
- Comb or brush with a pointed end.
- We used the Folding Brush by Revlon.
- Use a comb or brush with a pointed end to create a clean side part.
- Create a low pony using a clear elastic band (we used black so you can see the technique).
- Get the loop by pulling the last section halfway through.
- Take the ends of the pony and create a second loop of hair by pulling them back into the elastic band.
- Secure the top loop by sliding a bobby pin in on the right side.
- Add another pin on the left then separate both loops as desired. The straight ends give it a modern finish. The look shouldn't be too neat – the cool effect comes from imperfections!
- Add final touches (Cascade has longer bangs that we pulled out to frame the face). Use hairspray to hold the style in place.