16" Clip In Color (1pc) | Discontinued
While average size wigs tend to fit about 95% of customers, you will find that quite a few wigs also come in petite and large sizes. Consider that many also have adjustable straps that give up to 1.5” so that you can achieve a comfortable and secure fit.
To determine the right size wig for you, measure the circumference of your head from the front hairline, behind your ear, to the nape of your neck, to your other ear and then back to the front hairline. Jot down your measurement then consult the table below. Please note that sizes may vary slightly by brand and that not all wigs are available in all cap sizes.
Finding the perfect wig color isn’t always easy. Sometimes you’ll see exactly the style and cut you want, but what about color? Say you’ve searched and found the perfect pixie cut. You love the bold textures and the feathered all over layers but it’s in the color R829S+ which is a medium brown with ginger red highlights. You’re looking for more of a golden wheat. Luckily, you don’t have to give up your style, we’ve got you covered! Learn more about: How to choose color to Understanding Wig Colors?
One of the keys to making your wigs, hairpieces and hair extensions look great longer, is proper care. Love your hair & it will love you back! Here are tips to help guide cleansing, conditioning & styling.
How to wash wigs!
Find tips to wash your wig like a pro and make sure you:
- Keep your wig looking beautiful, longer
- Avoid stretching or damaging the cap
- Manage tangles and matting
- Reduce shedding and frizz
- Restore Luster
Need help with other wearable hair problems, ask one of our experts 1-800-581-2001
Step 1: Detangle
Before you wash, make sure you carefully detangle the hair using a wide tooth comb. Start from ends and work toward the root to decrease shedding.
Step 2: Rinse
Use lukewarm water and rinse from roots to ends. Do not soak as this can lead to tangling. Tip: If your wig is curly, try leaving the hairnet on
Step 3: Shampoo
Loosen shampoo in your hands and work through the hair. Distribute a small amount of shampoo evenly throughout the hair. Tip: Use circular motions to clean the cap
Step 4: Condition
A) For synthetic hair: Spray leave-in conditioner from the mid-shaft to the ends. Tip: Avoid the root or knots B) For human hair: Leave in for a few minutes before rinsing. Do NOT apply conditioner to the root. Tip: If dry or damaged, use a deep conditioner
Step 5: Rinse
Let lukewarm water flow in the same direction of the hair to avoid tangling. Squeeze and press the hair; do NOT wring. Tip: Towel blot to remove excess water
Step 6: Dry
A) For synthetic hair: Air dry on a folding wig stand Tip: Gently part the hair with a comb before wig dries B) For human hair: Blow dry about 80% and then round brush until smooth
Put On Pieces introduces Clip In Color! Creating instant highlights, lowlights and fun colors to your hair has never been easier. Each Clip In Color extension is 16 inches long on a 9 inch weft of hair. Now you can add color to your hair without any commitment and changing colors is a snap! Perfect for creating natural highlights to add dimension to your color. Clip In Color comes in 6 vibrant fantasy shades! So you can have fun matching your hair to your favorite outfits and experiment with color in a whole new way.
Clip In Color is part of the Freestyle Collection and made with Tru2Life heat friendly synthetic hair. So now you can add curl or straighten using heat tools to blend perfectly with your own hairstyle (heat friendly up to 350 degrees). This new fiber looks and feels just like real hair; no one will know - unless you tell them.
Available in 11 salon inspired colors and 6 fantasy colors.
- Tru2Life Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair can be curled or straightened with heat tools up to 350 degrees.
- Hair is 16 inches long on a weft that is 9 inches wide with 3 pressure sensitive clips along the weft.
- Pressure Sensitive Clips clip are lightweight, won’t damage your own hair and easily attach for a comfortable and secure fit.
EXPERT TIPS & STYLING IDEAS
- To apply, create a part where you wish to add the color highlight and clip your hair out of the way. Place the extension clips on your own hair, just below the part, and press down to secure. Then un-clip your own hair and blend. To create a bolder look, use multiple colors.
- For optimum results, we recommend you keep your heat tools at a setting between 250-275 degrees, and do not exceed 350 degrees.
- BeautiMark care products for synthetic hair help extend the life and maintain the quality of your extensions.
- The Hair Trix Comb by BeautiMark helps keep your hair detangled and frizz free.
|Product Type:||Hair Extensions|
|Product Weight:||1 oz|
|Hair Type:||Synthetic Hair|