Courtney | Synthetic Lace Front Wig (Mono Top)
Finding the perfect wig color isn’t always easy. Sometimes you’ll see exactly the style and cut you want, but what about color? Say you’ve searched and found the perfect pixie cut. You love the bold textures and the feathered all over layers but it’s in the color R829S+ which is a medium brown with ginger red highlights. You’re looking for more of a golden wheat. Luckily, you don’t have to give up your style, we’ve got you covered! Learn more about: How to choose color to Understanding Wig Colors?
Courtney by Jon Renau is a long, playful and gorgeous wig. At once smoldering and sophisticated, this long layered style embodies modern femininity. The SmartLace™ front and hand-tied monofilament cap look supremely natural and provide endless styling options. Courtney is described as similar to a few other best-selling Jon Renau styles, Julia and Zara. It's longer than Julia and shorter than Zara. Courtney is a catch!
- SmartLace™ Front - Ready-to-wear lace front creates a natural looking hairline that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility and contours to the shape of your head.
- Monofilament Top - Hand-tied and sheer top creates the illusion of a natural looking scalp and allows you to part the hair in multiple directions.
- 100% Hand-tied - Completely hand-knotted stretch cap creates supreme comfort and natural movement, allowing each individual hair to move freely like natural hair.
- Velvet Ear Tabs - Allows smooth size customization with bendable wire.
- Adjustable Strap - Allows you to adjust the circumference.
- Synthetic Hair Fiber - Pre-styled and designed to look and feel similar to natural hair.
|Product Weight:||4.3 oz|
|Cap Construction:||100% Hand-Tied|
|Hair Type:||Synthetic Hair|
|Ideal Face Shape:||Heart, Oval, Round, Square|
|Approximate Length:||Front 10.5 | Crown 10.75 | Sides 11 | Nape 13.5|