Editor's Choice | Discontinued
- Find Your Wig Size
- How to Choose Color
- How to Wash A Human Hair Wig or Synthetic Wig
- Ask us a question
- Return Policy
Editor’s Choice by Christie Brinkley is a soft silhouette with beach wave curl texture. Long sweeping layers in the front and crown blend into beach wave layers that fall below the shoulders. This wig features a lace front for a natural looking hairline, and a monofilament part that that creates the appearance of natural hair growth. The Natural Fit Cap™ self-adjusts for a custom-like, comfortable and secure fit. And the Excelle™ heat-friendly synthetic hair looks and feels like natural hair; plus it can be styled with heat tools. Editor’s Choice is part of the Hair2wear Christie Brinkley Wig Collection.
- Lace Front – Virtually invisible, sheer and ready-to-wear lace creates a natural looking hairline and allows for off-the-face styling.
- Monofilament Part – Creates the appearance of natural hair growth where the hair is parted.
- Natural Fit Cap™ – A thin yet resilient stretch material that self-adjusts to your unique head shape for lightweight comfort and a confident, secure fit.
- Excelle™ Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair Fiber – Pre-styled, ready-to-wear and can be styled with heat tools – it looks and feels just like natural hair.
|Collection:||Christie Brinkley by HairUWear|
|Cap Construction:||Lace Front, Monofilament Part|
|Hair Type:||Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair|
|Ideal Face Shape:||Diamond,Heart,Oblong,Oval,Round,Square|
|Approximate Length:||Front 7.5" | Crown 7.5" | Sides 11" | Back 8" | Nape 10.75"|