Full Sweeping Side Fringe Clip in Bang | Synthetic Bang (Clip In) | DISCONTINUED
- Find Your Wig Size
- How to Choose Color
- How to Wash A Human Hair Wig or Synthetic Wig
- Ask us a question
- Return Policy
Full Sweeping Side Fringe Clip in Bang by Christie Brinkley completes any hairstyle and frames the face to perfection. Change your whole look in a snap with this clip-in side-swept bang! It’s not too wispy, not too heavy and tailored to lay flat and natural, for a look that’s incredibly realistic and completely without commitment. Full Sweeping Fringe can be worn on either the left or right side.
Hair2wear’s special Excelle™ synthetic hair fiber is easier to care for than your own hair, and the hand-blended colors makes it the most natural-looking hair around. Use styling products as needed or even heat style.
How To Get Attached:
- Pop open all 3 pressure-sensitive clips.
- Part your hair ¼ inch over from where you usually make your side part.
- Slide the front clip into your front hair line and snap the clip closed.
- Slide the 2nd clip so that it’s parallel to your part and snap the clip closed.
- Slide the 3rd clip into position so that the hairpiece lies flat.
- Make your usual side part. Blend that ¼ inch together with the hairpiece.
|Brand:||Christie Brinkley by HairUWear|
|Product Weight:||0.5 oz|
|Hair Type:||Synthetic Hair|
|Approximate Length:||8 in|