Joy | Synthetic Lace Front Wig (Mono Top)
To determine the right size wig for you, measure the circumference of your head from the front hairline, behind your ear, to the nape of your neck, to your other ear and then back to the front hairline. Jot down your measurement then consult the table below. Please note that sizes may vary slightly by brand and that not all wigs are available in all cap sizes.
Finding the perfect wig color isn’t always easy. Sometimes you’ll see exactly the style and cut you want, but what about color? Say you’ve searched and found the perfect pixie cut. You love the bold textures and the feathered all over layers but it’s in the color R829S+ which is a medium brown with ginger red highlights. You’re looking for more of a golden wheat. Luckily, you don’t have to give up your style, we’ve got you covered! Learn more about: How to choose color to Understanding Wig Colors?
How to wash wigs!
Find tips to wash your wig like a pro and make sure you:
- Keep your wig looking beautiful, longer
- Avoid stretching or damaging the cap
- Manage tangles and matting
- Reduce shedding and frizz
- Restore Luster
Need help with other wearable hair problems, ask one of our experts 1-800-581-2001
Step 1: Detangle
Step 2: Rinse
Step 3: Shampoo
Step 4: Condition
Step 5: Rinse
Step 6: Dry
- Lace Front - Ready-to-wear lace creates a low density, natural looking hairline and allows for off the face styling. The sheer lace extends temple to temple and is approx. 1 1/2 inches and requires no tape, adhesive, or cutting needed.
- Hand-tied Top - Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
|Product Weight:||1.75 oz|
|Collection:||Next Luxury Collection|
|Approximate Length:||Front 1.75" | Crown 2" | Sides 2" | Back 2" | Nape 2"|