Kaley | Synthetic Lace Front Wig (Basic Cap) | DISCONTINUED
- Find Your Wig Size
- How to Choose Color
- How to Wash A Human Hair Wig or Synthetic Wig
- Ask us a question
- Return Policy
Finding the perfect wig color isn’t always easy. Sometimes you’ll see exactly the style and cut you want, but what about color? Say you’ve searched and found the perfect pixie cut. You love the bold textures and the feathered all over layers but it’s in the color R829S+ which is a medium brown with ginger red highlights. You’re looking for more of a golden wheat. Luckily, you don’t have to give up your style, we’ve got you covered! Learn more about: How to choose color to Understanding Wig Colors?
Kaley is a short and sharp wig with whispy texture. This shag declares independence! The Smart Lace front looks ultra-natural and the open cap design provides easy wearability. This look is part of the SmartLace and 2016 Fall Collections. Jon Renau's 2016 Fall Collection showcases high standards and attention to detail. Top quality materials, diverse styles and practical options. Inspired by the everyday woman, these five looks pair effortless natural grace with sophisticated trends.
- SmartLace Front - Virtually undetectable sheer lace front that gives you a natural looking hairline and amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
- Synthetic Hair Fiber - Ready-to-wear, pre-styled and designed to look and feel like natural hair.
- Open Cap - allows superior ventilation for maximum scalp cooling with machine wefting.
- Velvet Ear Tabs and Nape - allows smooth customization with bendable wire.
- Adjustable Tabs - allows wearer to adjust the circumference.
|Product Weight:||2.7 oz|
|Collection:||Smart Lace Front|
|Cap Construction:||Basic Cap, Lace Front|
|Hair Type:||Synthetic Hair|
|Approximate Length:||Front 6" | Crown 6" | Sides 6.75" | Nape 4"|