Linda | Discontinued
Finding the perfect wig color isn’t always easy. Sometimes you’ll see exactly the style and cut you want, but what about color? Say you’ve searched and found the perfect pixie cut. You love the bold textures and the feathered all over layers but it’s in the color R829S+ which is a medium brown with ginger red highlights. You’re looking for more of a golden wheat. Luckily, you don’t have to give up your style, we’ve got you covered! Learn more about: How to choose color to Understanding Wig Colors?
Linda by Jon Renau is a short, fashionable bob. It’s a modern take on a classic style with the flexibility of blunt or side-swept bangs, a benefit of the lace front. You can easily change the look of the bangs by simply sweeping them off to the side with your fingers. Of course, trimming them is also an option if you want permanent blunt bangs. The longer sides contrasted with the shorter bangs make it truly face-framing. The SmartLace™ front creates a natural-looking hairline and allows for styling hair off the face. The monofilament cap provides multi-directional styling and looks like natural hair growth. And the synthetic hair is pre-styled and ready-to-wear. You’ll enjoy a natural look and comfortable fit. Linda is part of Jon Renau’s 2013 Fall Wig Collection.
• Synthetic Hair – ready-to-wear and designed to look and feel like natural hair.
• SmartLace™ Front – ready-to-wear, hand-tied lace front is sheer, smooth and soft. It mimics a natural hairline, allowing you to style hair off the face. It also conforms to the shape of your head, giving you a secure fit. No tape or adhesive necessary!
• Monofilament Top – allows multi-directional parting while providing the appearance of natural hair growth where the hair is parted.
• Open Cap – open wefting in the sides and back allows superior ventilation for maximum scalp cooling.
• Velvet Ear Tabs – velvet-lined ear tabs are bendable, allowing for a smooth, comfortable and contoured fit.
• Adjustable Strap – allows you to adjust the circumference of the cap.
EXPERT TIPS & STYLING IDEAS
• We recommend BeautiMark care products for synthetic hair to extend the life and maintain the quality of your wig.
• We recommend the Hair Trix Comb by BeautiMark to keep your hair detangled and frizz free.
• The lace front is a delicate material and should be handled with care.
|Cap Construction:||Ready-to-Wear Lace Front, Monofilament Top|
|Hair Type:||Synthetic Hair|
|Ideal Face Shape:||Heart,Oval,Round,Square|
|Approximate Length:||Front 4" | Crown 7.75" | Sides 5" | Back | Nape 1.25"|