Pinnacle | Synthetic Lace Front Wig (Mono Top)
While average size wigs tend to fit about 95% of customers, you will find that quite a few wigs also come in petite and large sizes. Consider that many also have adjustable straps that give up to 1.5” so that you can achieve a comfortable and secure fit.
To determine the right size wig for you, measure the circumference of your head from the front hairline, behind your ear, to the nape of your neck, to your other ear and then back to the front hairline. Jot down your measurement then consult the table below. Please note that sizes may vary slightly by brand and that not all wigs are available in all cap sizes.
Finding the perfect wig color isn’t always easy. Sometimes you’ll see exactly the style and cut you want, but what about color? Say you’ve searched and found the perfect pixie cut. You love the bold textures and the feathered all over layers but it’s in the color R829S+ which is a medium brown with ginger red highlights. You’re looking for more of a golden wheat. Luckily, you don’t have to give up your style, we’ve got you covered! Learn more about: How to choose color to Understanding Wig Colors?
One of the keys to making your wigs, hairpieces and hair extensions look great longer, is proper care. Love your hair & it will love you back! Here are tips to help guide cleansing, conditioning & styling.
How to wash wigs!
Find tips to wash your wig like a pro and make sure you:
- Keep your wig looking beautiful, longer
- Avoid stretching or damaging the cap
- Manage tangles and matting
- Reduce shedding and frizz
- Restore Luster
Need help with other wearable hair problems, ask one of our experts 1-800-581-2001
Step 1: Detangle
Before you wash, make sure you carefully detangle the hair using a wide tooth comb. Start from ends and work toward the root to decrease shedding.
Step 2: Rinse
Use lukewarm water and rinse from roots to ends. Do not soak as this can lead to tangling. Tip: If your wig is curly, try leaving the hairnet on
Step 3: Shampoo
Loosen shampoo in your hands and work through the hair. Distribute a small amount of shampoo evenly throughout the hair. Tip: Use circular motions to clean the cap
Step 4: Condition
A) For synthetic hair: Spray leave-in conditioner from the mid-shaft to the ends. Tip: Avoid the root or knots B) For human hair: Leave in for a few minutes before rinsing. Do NOT apply conditioner to the root. Tip: If dry or damaged, use a deep conditioner
Step 5: Rinse
Let lukewarm water flow in the same direction of the hair to avoid tangling. Squeeze and press the hair; do NOT wring. Tip: Towel blot to remove excess water
Step 6: Dry
A) For synthetic hair: Air dry on a folding wig stand Tip: Gently part the hair with a comb before wig dries B) For human hair: Blow dry about 80% and then round brush until smooth
Pinnacle by Gabor Wigs
The Pinnacle Wig by Gabor is a modern take on a short, basic cut. Gabor Pinnacle wig is a full bodied, softly waved, collar-length silhouette and is effortlessly elegant. This wig includes a sheer lace front for a natural looking hairline and off-the-face styling. The hand-knotted top, though not a true monofilament, allows for parting versatility and creates the illusion of natural hair growth. And the open wefting in the cap allows for better air ventilation, making it more cool and comfortable to wear. This wig is the pinnacle of beauty!
- Sheer Lace Front is ready-to-wear, creates a natural-looking hairline and gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
- Hand-knotted Top allows for parting versatility and creates the illusion of natural hair growth.
- Personal Fit™ Cap utilizes a stretch material that molds to the shape of the head for a lighter, more comfortable and secure fit.
- FlexLite® synthetic hair fiber is both fine and lightweight to better replicate human hair.
- Wide velvet Comfort Band™ provides added security from slippage and helps prevent friction.
- Velvet-lined ear tabs and velvet-lined extended nape
- Ultra-thin adjusters at the nape provide a better fit and added comfort.
- Salon inspired Luminous colors offer subtle highlights for a natural look.
|Product Weight:||2.0 oz|
|Cap Construction:||Lace Front, Monofilament Top|
|Hair Type:||Synthetic Hair|
|Ideal Face Shape:||Diamond,Heart,Oblong,Oval,Pear,Round,Square|
|Approximate Length:||Front 4" | Crown 4.5" | Sides 3" | Back 4" | Nape 3"|