PLF007HM by Louis Ferre in SPRING ACORN (This piece has been styled and curled)
PLF 007HM by LOUIS FERRE in 6 DARK CHOCOLATE | Dark Brown
PLF007 by LOUIS FERRE in 22 LIGHT BLONDE | Light Blonde (This piece has been styled and curled)
Longer fringe around the face that compliments the tight curls and subtle layers (This piece has been styled and curled)
PLF 007HM by LOUIS FERRE in GINGER BLONDE TWIST | Light Blonde Blended with Light Red Tones, and Medium Brown Root
PLF 007HM by LOUIS FERRE in GINGER BLONDE TWIST | Light Blonde Blended with Light Red Tones, and Medium Brown Root (PIECE HAS BEEN CURLED FOR THIS LOOK)
PLF007HM by Louis Ferre in MEDIUM SHADE BLONDE
This style comes curled out of the box but must be restyled after washing
Couldn't load pickup availability
PLF 007HM by Louis Ferre is a mid-length, luxurious, and incredibly comfortable human hair wig. Super silky and smooth human hair can create any look and style you want! The lace front is cut and ready-to-wear out of the box. The monofilament top creates the look of your own scalp, and can be parted on either side or down the center. PLF007HM has a longer fringe around the face that compliments the tight curls and subtle layers.
The lace front extends from side to side and is sheer to mimic your own hair growth. The monofilament top is hand-tied to give you a natural look with natural movement. The sides and back are hand-tied to give you the most styling versatility and comfort. This style comes curled out of the box but must be restyled after washing. For the best results, we recommend taking your wig to a professional stylist to wash and curl.
To determine the right size wig for you, measure the circumference of your head from the front hairline, behind your ear, to the nape of your neck, to your other ear and then back to the front hairline. Jot down your measurement then consult the table below. Please note that sizes may vary slightly by brand.
Many wigs come in petite, average and large cap sizes. Average size wigs, however, tend to fit about 90-95% of customers. See wig size chart below, so you are able to determine the best cap size for you!
✓ No Restocking Fee✓ 30 Days to Return✓ Quick & Easy Online Returns✓ Print your own Pre-Paid Label*
*See Terms for Full Details
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
super cute. get it in the wigoutlet!
I bought this wig a few years ago and the color was nothing like described or pictured. It looked very dull and I thought washing it would help. However, it kept a very dull appearance. The wig also looked very "wiggish" on me.
I have two of these wigs, both in Ginger Brown, one bought six months ago and another I just got. After six months of every day wear, it still looks and feels great.
- I almost never style this wig, which is not what I expected when getting a human hair wig. When I had a lot of bio hair, I was never the type of person who spent time styling their hair, so I was really worried I wouldn't be able to make this work. But the natural texture and wave pattern of the hair when it simply air-drys hanging on a wig holder is so beautiful. In six months I've probably used heat on this wig three or four times, just to style it away from my face. The waves are soft and so natural looking. It's the hair I've always wanted!
- For a long wig it doesn't tangle that much, especially in the first few months or right after a wash.
- The cap is so comfy and I've never once felt like the wig was going to come off my head.
- The density is perfect - feels like a good amount of hair but not fake looking in the slightest.
- I really like the color, and the more I've washed it it's lightened a bit and the red has shown through more
- Wigs.com ships super fast, I had it in about a week
- Out of the box, it looks ridiculous! It comes with tight crazy curls, but a wash takes care of that.
- Barely a complaint but the greatest sign of wear is definitely the lace...it's so soft and delicate but gets kind of mangled after a lot of washing/wear. Not a big deal though!
This was my first human hair wig purchase and it has met and exceeded my expectations.
- I hardly ever style this wig. The loose wavy texture of the hair after washing it is so pretty, I don't even want to use heat on it. I've purchased two of these wigs, and the second falls in such a way that I don't even have to pin the hair to keep it out of my face. The wig doesn't have many layers but does have shorter front layers so there is some kind of style without doing any cutting or modifying.
- The hair is so soft. I've worn one wig just about every day for 8+ hours at least, in weather, with sweaters, under hats...the hair takes a beating, but seems to mostly reset after a good conditioning. As the hair is washed more, I find it only stays soft for a few days at a time now rather than weeks at a time like when I first got it, but it still looks and feels pretty good after a lot of wear.
- The cap is beautiful and so comfortable. The first wig I got was a bit tight on my rather large head, but still fit. The second fits like a glove, so don't shy away even if you don't have a petite head.
- Never once have I felt like the wig was going to come off, even in high winds. Even fell and hit my head in it once and it didn't move. I have some bio hair and wear a wig grip headband.
- It can tangle easily after a while but not anywhere near how bad synthetics get.
- Not really a con but more an FYI - can't wear this one out of the box. It comes with these really tight ridiculous curls. But one wash and it's good to go.
- The lace is really nice and delicate but after six months, you can really see the wear on the lace. Not a big deal, though, and I feel any lace would get beat up with frequent wear.
40% OFF Clearance SHOP NOW