Spencer (formerly Secret Crush) | Discontinued
- Find Your Wig Size
- How to Choose Color
- How to Wash A Human Hair Wig or Synthetic Wig
- Ask us a question
- Return Policy
Finding the perfect wig color isn’t always easy. Sometimes you’ll see exactly the style and cut you want, but what about color? Say you’ve searched and found the perfect pixie cut. You love the bold textures and the feathered all over layers but it’s in the color R829S+ which is a medium brown with ginger red highlights. You’re looking for more of a golden wheat. Luckily, you don’t have to give up your style, we’ve got you covered! Learn more about: How to choose color to Understanding Wig Colors?
Spencer wig (formerly Secret Crush) by Revlon Wigs is a sleek style with a flared nape and monofilament top. The monofilament top gives you both styling versatility and a more natural appearance. The open wefting in the sides and back of the cap is breathable and lightweight. And with the pre-styled synthetic hair, this mid-length wig is ready-to-wear!
• Monofilament top is hand-knotted and creates the appearance of natural hair growth where the hair is parted, allowing you to part the hair in any direction and change the location of the part.
• Synthetic hair is pre-styled and ready-to-wear.
• Open wefting in the cap creates better air ventilation, which provides more coolness on the scalp.
EXPERT TIPS & STYLING IDEAS
• BeautiMark care products for synthetic hair help extend the life and maintain the quality of your wig.
• The Hair Trix comb by BeautiMark helps keep your hair detangled and frizz free.
• The Wig Stand by BeautiMark is the perfect place to keep your wig when you’re not wearing it.
• Consider purchasing the color ring through our loan program in order to select the best color match. You’ll receive a full refund for the ring once you return it.
• Although synthetic hair is considered ready-to-wear, some customization by a salon professional may be desired.
|Approximate Length:||Front 4.5" | Crown 9.5" | Sides | Back | Nape 6"|