Spirit | Remy Human Hair Lace Front Wig (Hand-Tied)
While average size wigs tend to fit about 95% of customers, you will find that quite a few wigs also come in petite and large sizes. Consider that many also have adjustable straps that give up to 1.5” so that you can achieve a comfortable and secure fit.
To determine the right size wig for you, measure the circumference of your head from the front hairline, behind your ear, to the nape of your neck, to your other ear and then back to the front hairline. Jot down your measurement then consult the table below. Please note that sizes may vary slightly by brand and that not all wigs are available in all cap sizes.
Finding the perfect wig color isn’t always easy. Sometimes you’ll see exactly the style and cut you want, but what about color? Say you’ve searched and found the perfect pixie cut. You love the bold textures and the feathered all over layers but it’s in the color R829S+ which is a medium brown with ginger red highlights. You’re looking for more of a golden wheat. Luckily, you don’t have to give up your style, we’ve got you covered! Learn more about: How to choose color to Understanding Wig Colors?
One of the keys to making your wigs, hairpieces and hair extensions look great longer, is proper care. Love your hair & it will love you back! Here are tips to help guide cleansing, conditioning & styling.
How to wash wigs!
Find tips to wash your wig like a pro and make sure you:
- Keep your wig looking beautiful, longer
- Avoid stretching or damaging the cap
- Manage tangles and matting
- Reduce shedding and frizz
- Restore Luster
Need help with other wearable hair problems, ask one of our experts 1-800-581-2001
Step 1: Detangle
Before you wash, make sure you carefully detangle the hair using a wide tooth comb. Start from ends and work toward the root to decrease shedding.
Step 2: Rinse
Use lukewarm water and rinse from roots to ends. Do not soak as this can lead to tangling. Tip: If your wig is curly, try leaving the hairnet on
Step 3: Shampoo
Loosen shampoo in your hands and work through the hair. Distribute a small amount of shampoo evenly throughout the hair. Tip: Use circular motions to clean the cap
Step 4: Condition
A) For synthetic hair: Spray leave-in conditioner from the mid-shaft to the ends. Tip: Avoid the root or knots B) For human hair: Leave in for a few minutes before rinsing. Do NOT apply conditioner to the root. Tip: If dry or damaged, use a deep conditioner
Step 5: Rinse
Let lukewarm water flow in the same direction of the hair to avoid tangling. Squeeze and press the hair; do NOT wring. Tip: Towel blot to remove excess water
Step 6: Dry
A) For synthetic hair: Air dry on a folding wig stand Tip: Gently part the hair with a comb before wig dries B) For human hair: Blow dry about 80% and then round brush until smooth
Spirit by Jon Renau is part of the Evolution Collection, designed for women with complete hair loss. This beautiful, long, layered wig is unlike any other. As part of the Evolution Collection, Spirit epitomizes a meaningful advancement in hair replacement after years of research and testing in collaboration with women who have alopecia. All Evolution caps are a petite average size, ideal for someone with total hair loss.
Wigs in the Evolution Collection are designed to be trimmed to your exact hairline specifications for a personalized and seamless look and fit. You can do it yourself or take it to a salon professional. Either way, the Evolution Customizing Kit and the how-to video seen here are recommended. The comfort details and advanced materials of the Evolution cap are distinctive. The 100% hand-tied, stretch cap offers supreme comfort and ventilation plus natural hair movement. The perimeter of the cap is made of polyurethane and silicone, which maintain the cap's secure fit -- with or without adhesive. Strategically placed silicone sections within the cap also ensure a non-slip grip. Once customized, the Swiss lace front creates an extremely natural-looking hairline. The double layer Swiss lace section on top creates the appearance of natural hair growth along with a soft, comfortable wear. And the luxuriously soft human hair is 100% Remy!
Spirit is also available in an Exclusive Colors version for a special array of colors, including shaded (darker roots), syrup (fashion forward highlights) and Renau Naturals (vibrant natural hues without dyes).
- 100% Remy Human Hair – Offers the most natural look and feel, it’s less likely to tangle and can be styled with heat tools like your own hair.
- 100% Hand-tied Cap – Completely hand-knotted stretch cap creates supreme comfort and natural movement, allowing each individual hair to move freely like natural hair. It allows stretch from front to back and ear to ear.
- Swiss Lace Front –Hand-tied lace front requires customization to match your exact hairline specifications. Once customized, it creates the most natural looking hairline, allowing you to style hair off the face. Blue adhesive tape can be attached for a more secure fit.
- Double Layer Swiss Lace Top – Similar to monofilament, allows multi-directional parting and the appearance of natural hair growth where the hair is parted.
- Silicone – Provides a grip to the skin on your scalp with or without the use of adhesive.
- Polyurethane – Sections on the perimeter of the cap where you can apply red adhesive tape if needed.
- Metal Stays – Bendable for a smooth fit.
- Petite/Average Cap Size – Well suited for women with complete hair loss.
EXPERT TIPS & STYLING IDEAS
- We recommend using the Evolution Customizing Kit (along with the how-to video) to personalize your product, which you can do yourself or take to a salon professional.
- Try Pure Care by BeautiMark care products for human hair to help extend the life and maintain the quality of your wig.
- The Hair Trix Comb by BeautiMark helps keep your hair detangled and frizz free.
- The Wig Stand by BeautiMark is the perfect place to keep your wig when you’re not wearing it.
- The lace front is a delicate material and should be handled with care
|Product Weight:||4.8 oz|
|Cap Construction:||100% Hand-Tied, Lace Front|
|Hair Type:||Remy Human Hair|
|Ideal Face Shape:||Diamond,Heart,Oval,Round,Square|
|Approximate Length:||Crown 17.5" | Sides 14.25" | Back 10" | Nape 12.5"|