Switch | Discontinued
- Find Your Wig Size
- How to Choose Color
- How to Wash A Human Hair Wig or Synthetic Wig
- Ask us a question
- Return Policy
Finding the perfect wig color isn’t always easy. Sometimes you’ll see exactly the style and cut you want, but what about color? Say you’ve searched and found the perfect pixie cut. You love the bold textures and the feathered all over layers but it’s in the color R829S+ which is a medium brown with ginger red highlights. You’re looking for more of a golden wheat. Luckily, you don’t have to give up your style, we’ve got you covered! Learn more about: How to choose color to Understanding Wig Colors?
NOW available as Switch 4 by Ellen Wille | NEW & Improved!
Switch by Ellen Wille is a short, curly and voluminous wig. It’s a modern twist on a classic curl. The ringlet curls can be worn polished and tight or can be combed out to loosen the curl. This wig features a lace front, and is ideal for a petite to average head size. The density of the ready-to-wear synthetic hair looks more like natural hair and requires little to no customization or thinning. Switch is part of the Ellen Wille Perucci collection.
- Lace Front – Ready-to-wear and virtually invisible, lace fronts contour to the shape of your head, creating a natural-looking hairline and off-the-face styling versatility.
- Synthetic Hair – Ready-to-wear, pre-styled and designed to look and feel like natural hair.
- Cap Size – Impeccably tailored to fit smoothly and securely around the head, its ideal for a petite to average head size.
- Color – The array of beautiful, dimensional colors were hand-picked to compliment this style.
|Product Weight:||3.0 oz|
|Cap Construction:||Ready-to-Wear Lace Front|
|Hair Type:||Synthetic Hair|
|Ideal Face Shape:||Diamond,Heart,Oblong,Oval,Pear,Round,Square|
|Approximate Length:||Front 6" | Crown 6.25" | Sides 5" | Nape 3"|