Talia Mono | Synthetic Lace Front Wig (Mono Part)
- Find Your Wig Size
- How to Choose Color
- How to Wash A Human Hair Wig or Synthetic Wig
- Ask us a question
- Return Policy
Talia Mono by Ellen Wille is a chin-length, angled bob wig with a side bang and tapered neckline. This short lace front wig features a left-side monofilament part, and is ideal for a petite to average head size. The density of the ready-to-wear synthetic hair means it looks more like natural hair and requires little to no customization or thinning. Talia Mono is part of the Ellen Wille Hair Power collection.
- Lace Front – Ready-to-wear and virtually invisible, lace fronts contour to the shape of your head, creating a natural-looking hairline and off-the-face styling versatility.
- Monofilament Part – Hand-knotted to create the appearance of natural hair growth at the left side part.
- Synthetic Hair – Ready-to-wear, pre-styled and designed to look and feel like natural hair.
- Cap Size – Impeccably tailored to fit smoothly and securely around the head, its ideal for a petite to average head size.
- Color – The array of beautiful, dimensional colors were hand-picked to compliment this style.
|Product Weight:||2.6 oz|
|Cap Construction:||Lace Front Wig, Monofilament Part|
|Hair Type:||Synthetic Wig|
|Ideal Face Shape:||Heart, Oval, Round, Square|
|Approximate Length:||Front 5.5" | Crown 6" | Sides 5.5" | Nape 1.5"|