Talia Mono | Synthetic Lace Front Wig (Mono Part)
- Find Your Wig Size
- How to Choose Color
- How to Wash A Human Hair Wig or Synthetic Wig
- Ask us a question
- Return Policy
Finding the perfect wig color isn’t always easy. Sometimes you’ll see exactly the style and cut you want, but what about color? Say you’ve searched and found the perfect pixie cut. You love the bold textures and the feathered all over layers but it’s in the color R829S+ which is a medium brown with ginger red highlights. You’re looking for more of a golden wheat. Luckily, you don’t have to give up your style, we’ve got you covered! Learn more about: How to choose color to Understanding Wig Colors?
Talia Mono by Ellen Wille is a chin-length, angled bob wig with a side bang and tapered neckline. This short lace front wig features a left-side monofilament part, and is ideal for a petite to average head size. The density of the ready-to-wear synthetic hair means it looks more like natural hair and requires little to no customization or thinning. Talia Mono is part of the Ellen Wille Hair Power collection.
- Lace Front – Ready-to-wear and virtually invisible, lace fronts contour to the shape of your head, creating a natural-looking hairline and off-the-face styling versatility.
- Monofilament Part – Hand-knotted to create the appearance of natural hair growth at the left side part.
- Synthetic Hair – Ready-to-wear, pre-styled and designed to look and feel like natural hair.
- Cap Size – Impeccably tailored to fit smoothly and securely around the head, its ideal for a petite to average head size.
- Color – The array of beautiful, dimensional colors were hand-picked to compliment this style.
|Product Weight:||2.6 oz|
|Cap Construction:||Lace Front Wig, Monofilament Part|
|Hair Type:||Synthetic Wig|
|Ideal Face Shape:||Heart, Oval, Round, Square|
|Approximate Length:||Front 5.5" | Crown 6" | Sides 5.5" | Nape 1.5"|