Wiki | Synthetic Wig (Basic Cap)
- Find Your Wig Size
- How to Choose Color
- How to Wash A Human Hair Wig or Synthetic Wig
- Ask us a question
- Return Policy
Finding the perfect wig color isn’t always easy. Sometimes you’ll see exactly the style and cut you want, but what about color? Say you’ve searched and found the perfect pixie cut. You love the bold textures and the feathered all over layers but it’s in the color R829S+ which is a medium brown with ginger red highlights. You’re looking for more of a golden wheat. Luckily, you don’t have to give up your style, we’ve got you covered! Learn more about: How to choose color to Understanding Wig Colors?
Ellen Wille Wiki is like a refreshing breeze with its natural-looking beach curls! Don't miss out on this soft mid-length wig which strikes the perfect balance between short and long hair with just the right amount of volume. Wiki is part of the Ellen Wille Perucci Collection-the next generation wigs!
- Basic Cap [also referred to as Capless] - This lightweight cap is constructed with spaces between the wefts for ventilation to keep your scalp cool.
- Synthetic Hair - The synthetic fiber retains its style even through washing, and requires much less maintenance than Human Hair or High-Heat fibers.
- Velvet Lined Ear Tabs - Contain a wire that bends to conform to the shape of your temples. Constructed with a soft, velvet material for added comfort.
- Adjustable Smooth Velcro Straps - Soft straps adjust up to a 1/2 inch in either direction to achieve a more comfortable and secure fit.
|Product Weight:||3.6 oz|
|Collection:||Perucci by Ellen Wille|
|Cap Construction:||Basic Cap|
|Hair Type:||Synthetic Hair|
|Approximate Length:||Front 9.5" | Crown 9" | Sides 7.5" | Nape 4"|