Juno | Synthetic Wig (Basic Cap) | DISCONTINUED
1 | Jet Black
1B | Soft Black
1BF30 | Soft Black with Medium Auburn Highlight
2 | Darkest Brown
4 | Dark Brown
4F30 | Dark Brown with Medium Auburn Highlight
4F27 | Dark Brown with Strawberry Blonde Highlight
27 | Strawberry Blonde
613F27 | Pre Bleached Blonde with Strawberry Blonde Highlight
33 | Dark Auburn
30 | Medium Auburn
Couldn't load pickup availability
To determine the right size wig for you, measure the circumference of your head from the front hairline, behind your ear, to the nape of your neck, to your other ear and then back to the front hairline. Jot down your measurement then consult the table below. Please note that sizes may vary slightly by brand.
Many wigs come in petite, average and large cap sizes. Average size wigs, however, tend to fit about 90-95% of customers. See wig size chart below, so you are able to determine the best cap size for you!
✓ No Restocking Fee✓ 30 Days to Return✓ Quick & Easy Online Returns✓ Print your own Pre-Paid Label*
*See Terms for Full Details
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Juno it is very pretty, however, it has things about it I am not pleased with.
1. The cap is too large, it needs to be medium for some people, and for the rest of us small which includes me, in this way the weft do not get bunched up on the top and sides of my head.
2. The skin part needs to be a bit more longer and the black mesh sewn under it should be either the colour of **** or suntan to give a natural skin colour.
3. The bangs are too thin stop weeding it out I can see the weft because of it, and I find it most difficult to cover the weft up be -caused of what you have done.
4. The crown, sides top and bottom needs more fullness, well all of it.
5. When I comb it some of the hair pulls out from the root, even though I am very gentle when combing.
6. The wig is too shiny, it looks fake.
7. The wig tangles very quickly do something about that.
I love the style of this wig, if you can fix these problems that would be magnificent! But if not one day someone else will come out with a better product, all of your customers including myself will rush for those better ones that gives all the above including more of what we are looking for a wig that can handle the wind, not shiny, doesn't tangles, and when we comb it, it does not come out as much not even from the root and is full all over. Laugh, perhaps someone is already getting ready to put out such new pr
Lovely wig, however, cannot understand the skin-cap is dark in colour, for women of colour it should be near **** to match our scalp. The crown & below, the sides, & bangs should be fuller to prevent exposure on a windy day. I noticed the hair comes out by the root, not good . & it tangles instantly not good. The same applies to your Juliet wig; just 2 things to add for it the cap is too large & the bangs bit too short.
Lost all of my hair and never thought I would find a wig that would be so perfect. It looks exactly how my own hair would. I'm 64 and the Dark auburn looks so natural. People have no idea it's not my real hair. I wear mine with a hair band. I'm so pleased!
I have never had a wig this long be so manageable! I only had to brush it once the entire time I had it on, and it was easy to get out any tangles it had, which were not many! Amazing, I will definitely buy another wig in the future.
SHOP CLEARANCE | 40% OFF