Tempo 100 Deluxe Large | Synthetic Lace Front Wig (Hand-Tied)
While average size wigs tend to fit about 95% of customers, you will find that quite a few wigs also come in petite and large sizes. Consider that many also have adjustable straps that give up to 1.5” so that you can achieve a comfortable and secure fit.
To determine the right size wig for you, measure the circumference of your head from the front hairline, behind your ear, to the nape of your neck, to your other ear and then back to the front hairline. Jot down your measurement then consult the table below. Please note that sizes may vary slightly by brand and that not all wigs are available in all cap sizes.
Finding the perfect wig color isn’t always easy. Sometimes you’ll see exactly the style and cut you want, but what about color? Say you’ve searched and found the perfect pixie cut. You love the bold textures and the feathered all over layers but it’s in the color R829S+ which is a medium brown with ginger red highlights. You’re looking for more of a golden wheat. Luckily, you don’t have to give up your style, we’ve got you covered! Learn more about: How to choose color to Understanding Wig Colors?
One of the keys to making your wigs, hairpieces and hair extensions look great longer, is proper care. Love your hair & it will love you back! Here are tips to help guide cleansing, conditioning & styling.
How to wash wigs!
Find tips to wash your wig like a pro and make sure you:
- Keep your wig looking beautiful, longer
- Avoid stretching or damaging the cap
- Manage tangles and matting
- Reduce shedding and frizz
- Restore Luster
Need help with other wearable hair problems, ask one of our experts 1-800-581-2001
Step 1: Detangle
Before you wash, make sure you carefully detangle the hair using a wide tooth comb. Start from ends and work toward the root to decrease shedding.
Step 2: Rinse
Use lukewarm water and rinse from roots to ends. Do not soak as this can lead to tangling. Tip: If your wig is curly, try leaving the hairnet on
Step 3: Shampoo
Loosen shampoo in your hands and work through the hair. Distribute a small amount of shampoo evenly throughout the hair. Tip: Use circular motions to clean the cap
Step 4: Condition
A) For synthetic hair: Spray leave-in conditioner from the mid-shaft to the ends. Tip: Avoid the root or knots B) For human hair: Leave in for a few minutes before rinsing. Do NOT apply conditioner to the root. Tip: If dry or damaged, use a deep conditioner
Step 5: Rinse
Let lukewarm water flow in the same direction of the hair to avoid tangling. Squeeze and press the hair; do NOT wring. Tip: Towel blot to remove excess water
Step 6: Dry
A) For synthetic hair: Air dry on a folding wig stand Tip: Gently part the hair with a comb before wig dries B) For human hair: Blow dry about 80% and then round brush until smooth
Tempo 100 Deluxe Large by Ellen Wille is a classic bob with textured ends, a longer side bang, and face-framing layers. This mid-length style features a 100% hand-tied cap, lace front, and monofilament top, and is ideal for a large head size. The density of the ready-to-wear synthetic hair looks more like natural hair and requires little to no customization or thinning. Tempo 100 Deluxe is part of the Ellen Wille Hair Power collection.
- 100% Hand-tied Cap – Each hair is individually hand-knotted to the base, allowing for very natural movement. The cap is comfortable and soft – ideal for sensitive scalps.
- Lace Front – Ready-to-wear and virtually invisible, lace fronts contour to the shape of your head, creating a natural-looking hairline and off-the-face styling versatility.
- Monofilament Top – Hand-knotted to create the appearance of natural hair growth where the hair is parted, the full monofilament top allows for parting versatility.
- Synthetic Hair – Ready-to-wear, pre-styled and designed to look and feel like natural hair.
- Cap Size – Impeccably tailored to fit smoothly and securely around the head, it’s ideal for a large head size.
- Color – The array of beautiful, dimensional colors were hand-picked to compliment this style.
|Product Weight:||3.0 oz|
|Cap Construction:||100% Hand-Tied, Lace Front|
|Hair Type:||Synthetic Hair|
|Ideal Face Shape:||Heart, Oval, Round, Square|
|Approximate Length:||Front 4.5" | Crown 8" | Sides 8" | Nape 2.75"|