Wave Cut | HF Synthetic Wig (Basic Cap)
- Find Your Wig Size
- How to Choose Color
- How to Wash A Human Hair Wig or Synthetic Wig
- Ask us a question
- Return Policy
Finding the perfect wig color isn’t always easy. Sometimes you’ll see exactly the style and cut you want, but what about color? Say you’ve searched and found the perfect pixie cut. You love the bold textures and the feathered all over layers but it’s in the color R829S+ which is a medium brown with ginger red highlights. You’re looking for more of a golden wheat. Luckily, you don’t have to give up your style, we’ve got you covered! Learn more about: How to choose color to Understanding Wig Colors?
Ride the wave with The Wave Cut Wig by Hairdo! Blunt-cut bangs and long, softly textured layers that fall below the shoulders are the key to this flattering, slightly beachy-wave silhouette. A gentle finger rake through these strands is all you need to get this style ready for Boho-babe status.
- Tru2Life® Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair - Each hand-blended color is made of 7-11 shades, resulting in a natural look that blends with just about any hair color. The Tru2Life® fiber looks and feels like human hair and can be heat styled using thermal styling tools up to 350°F [177°C].
- Basic Cap [also referred to as Capless] - This lightweight cap has spaces between the wefts to allow for ventilation to keep your scalp cool.
- Flexible Open Ear Tabs - Allow glasses to be worn comfortably and are constructed with a bendable wire that conforms to the shape of your temples for a secure fit.
- Extended Nape - Allows for greater coverage and also makes the cap more comfortable.
|Collection:||hairdo® by HairUWear®|
|Hair Type:||Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair|
|Cap Construction:||Basic Cap|
|Product Weight:||4 oz|
|Approximate Length:||Front: 4" | Crown: 13" | Sides: 9.75" | Back: 11.5" | Nape: 11"|